Sperm or semen?

Xatufan   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 02:03 GMT
What's the difference between these two words? In Spanish, esperma and semen refer to the liquid and espermatozoide to the cell. In English there might be a difference. I don't know...
Dr. Ruth   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 02:11 GMT
Sperm is short for spermatozoa, the actual cells.
Semen is the liquid that the spermatozoa swim in.
Damian   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 07:09 GMT
How spunky
Eugenia   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 18:33 GMT
Lol, Funny topic...
Damian   Sunday, July 04, 2004, 20:05 GMT
yes, Eugenia....but I think it is now spent!
Eugenia   Monday, July 05, 2004, 14:19 GMT
Yep :P
Xatufan   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 01:54 GMT
Damian: Wait a minute. What is "spunky"? I looked for it in the dictionary. It said something like "with spirit", I don't remember. Well, I don't really think that semen is spiritual. Maybe you like philosophy...

Thank you, Dr Ruth. You are real doctor, aren't you? If you aren't, I shall sake you!
Dr. Ruth   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 03:00 GMT
¡Ay, hijo! "Spunk" is slang for that milky discharge that shoots out of your penis when you get too excited, aka "cum".

"I shall sake you!"

No comprendo.
Damian   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 07:20 GMT
Xatufan:

Dr Ruth said it for me. Thanks, doctor!
he he   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 08:23 GMT
jism
Xatufan   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 15:13 GMT
Damian: I already knew the word "cum" or even "pre-cum", which is the strange see-trough liquid that appears before orgasm. You can give it to your little sister/brother and tell him it's the new toy Play-Duh made. Semen has the same results but don't give it to your little 11-years-old sister. You may accidentally impregn her.

Do you know more "vulgar" synonyms for semen?
Damian   Tuesday, July 06, 2004, 15:41 GMT
Spunk has already been mentioned...jism now as well (also spelt jissom). I am pretty safe as regards my sister...she's 24 and quite happy with a guy from Glasgow (a nurse like she is).

I can't think of any other words for this topic....you already mentioned the 3 letter word most often used in polite conversation whilst taking afternoon tea. :-)
Xatufan   Sunday, July 11, 2004, 02:40 GMT
Did you see that weird publicity at the top of the page? The first one is about a machine that can detect "your spouse or child" semen! Tom and the other Antimoon owners don't have any money. They want to get more FAST!

PS: I hope my mum doesn't buy that machine... Well, if she bought it I wouldn't let her in my bedroom until I wash all my clothes and sheets...