Wallonia must be part of FRANCE

Harvey   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 16:58 GMT
I can't believe this is the most active conversation on Antimoon. There must be more productive things to talk about.
Tiste   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:03 GMT
Go start a better topic then and don't whine about it...
Kenny   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:09 GMT
@ Harvey

This is an active topic because we flemish people don't want to be placed in a wrong daylight !!!! We love our culture, how we are, etc. But if somebody says something wrong about us we defend ourself! Everyone has + things and - . But the Walloons just give - things about us.
Fredrik from Norway   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:14 GMT
Tiste:
You are right, the order of the colours are different and the Germans use a more orange colour. But I still think it's a cute flag!

Funny that the French wanted Flanders in the past but not Wallonie...
Tiste   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:18 GMT
Finally, some recognisition !:d:d:d
Jean   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:20 GMT
We Flemish, racists ? Hahaha ; what a dumbass . You Walloons aren't a different race , you know :p
Jean   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:21 GMT
Seems to me, we never get clear answers from the Walloons ...
kenny   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:23 GMT
@ Fredrik from Norway

:-) Finally you get it ! If you ask France if they would like to have Flanders they would say YES if you ask them if they would like to have Wallonia they would say NO , if you see the unemployed percents of Wallonia you know enough! Wallonia just wants money without working for it in my opinion !

@ Jean

Are you a Flemish too?
kenny   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:24 GMT
@ Jean

On every question I asked they didn't give a clear answer! Maybe they can't give one !!!
Jean   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 17:51 GMT
Yes I am from Oostende
Fredrik from Norway   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 18:01 GMT
Jean:
But your parents were a bit francophile, since they called you Jean in stead of Jan?
Tiffany   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 18:28 GMT
Maybe they liked the sound of Jean better. Lord, the name Tiffany is Old French - it does not mean my parents were francophiles. You're splitting hairs now.
Jean   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 18:32 GMT
Fredrik from Norway ,

Don't be a smartass ! Jean is just an older way of writing Jan ( It just happenend to be the french way of writing Jan )...

Jean is one of the most Flemish name in the world :
Names like:

Jean
John
Ian

Have all dirived from Jan ...
tiste   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 18:39 GMT
Fredrik,

How old are you ?
What colours to the flag of belgium have, is your name french or not ...
Those are really childish questions to ask ...
What do surnames have to do with beeing francophone ( not francophile )?

Get to the point, people! All these things have nothing to do with the real matter here , I asked for reasons , but the Walloons don't seem to be able to give me some ...
kenny   Thursday, January 20, 2005, 18:47 GMT
@ Welcome to the topic :-) I'm from Ostend as well :-P