Wallonia must be part of FRANCE

Pierre Caroit   Friday, January 21, 2005, 16:25 GMT
Tiste,

My father is a perfect bilingual (maybe he speaks flemish better that some flemish). He lived his youth in Flanders.
So he didn't expect to be spoken in French when studying at the university of Louvain/Leuven. But he was expelled just because others knew he was a walloon.
Tiste   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:04 GMT
Because his was a walloon ? That's rubbish ...

PS: I like to apoligize for the behaviour of "I vote for Vlaams Belang" ,we aren't better than the walloons and they aren't better than us , nor is their language
Tiste   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:05 GMT
I used to have a Walloon girl in my class. She got accepted right away ...
Tiste   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:26 GMT
I'm boiling of anger to read all this shit !

-French WERE interested in Flemish
-Flemish people aren't rascist ( you Walloons aren't a different race ! )
Jean   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:28 GMT
as the W-flemish would say , " Je kut junder klootn schuurn " ...
Pierre Caroit   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:29 GMT
When did you attend the university of Louvain?

When my father was an alumni (in the 1960-1970's), the tensions beetween walloons students and flemish ones were much harder than today. He could speak flemish perfectly bus he was fired with the totality of the walloons students. In the history books, this event is often called "la crise du Walen buiten" ("the walen buiten crisis").
I swear you that I'm not lying!!

Ps: Of course the guy who posted before doesn't represent the totality of the flemish. But we have to be very careful with such a dangerous ideology
Tiste   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:30 GMT
Evil Flemish leaders ?! Wooooow , since when are we tirans ?

GIVE ME TEN REASONS WHY WE ARE TIRANS !
Jean   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:31 GMT
It would be really dumb for a flemish guy to attend school in Namur too...
Tiffany   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:36 GMT
"Tyrants", Tiste
Pierre Caroit   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:37 GMT
I didn't speak of the flemish people, but the flemish LEADERS.
You may have noticed that the governement in Belgium is more flemish(flemish prime minister...) than francophone. The decisions are very otfen pro-flemish: if you're honest you can't deny it.

For example, could you explain me the current "Hal-Vilvorde affair"??
Kenny   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:49 GMT
Yes I can !!! We want a split of that electoral district but you Walloons don't want that because of the votes that you lose then !!!!!!
Tiste   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:51 GMT
Brussels - Halle - Villevoorde is entirely situated in Flanders ... ( Although , I agree people in Brussels should be able to choose for a Flemish or Walloon party .)

BUT , HOWEVER
I can't expect to be able to vote for a Flemish party in Liège, for example...
Kenny   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:51 GMT
For foreigners : Brussels Halle Vilvoorde also called BHV is an electoral district situated in Flanders where you can vote for flemish as walloon persons! We Flemish want to split that but the Walloons don't want that !
Jordi   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:54 GMT
Has there ever been a Walloon prime minister (since the 19th century) who spoke both fluent French and Dutch? Does the King speak both Dutch and French?
Are there classes in Dutch in Walloon universities? Are there classes in French in the Flemish universities?
Is it compulsory for Walloon children to learn Dutch at school? Is it compulsory for Flemish children to learn French at school?
In a country where 56% speaks Dutch and 44% speaks French shouldn't it be the usual thing for people to be bilingual?
Do the Flemish have a good relationship with the Netherlands? Are there many Flemish people in the Netherlands and many Dutch people in Flanders? Do you listen to television and radio stations from both sides (Flanders and the Netherlands)?
Does the Belgian government help the Dutch minority in the Nord Department in France? (France helps anywhere where French is spoken, even if it's as a second language whilst it denies education budgets to its regional languages).
I know it's a lot of questions but for foreigners it would be interesting.
I've been to Belgium at least half a dozen times, a week each, mainly to Brussels but I would like to receive more answers.
kenny   Friday, January 21, 2005, 20:56 GMT
@ Pierre

Why do you go back to your father? We where oppressed by the Walloons in the past! Are you forgetting this ?

Flemish Tyrants? There has never been something like that! Everytime there are negotiations in the governement, the Walloons get more than the Flemish! I thought it was 11,3 miljard euro in 2003!!!! Then you say your poor and we are tyrants?