English accents comprehension

DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 16:58 GMT
if I were you I would stick to Hindi.
ravi   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 17:19 GMT
thank you,DJW.but i have a reason to stick to learning english.i work in a call centre.i work for an uk company.i make a living speaking english and so its important i speak the language like the uk customers i serve.
i have no problem with languages as i speak kannada,tamil,telugu,hindi,urdu(indian languages) and ofcourse english.i want to get better at this and then maybe learn french and spanish.
i hope you can help with my issues in learning english.
ravi   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 17:24 GMT
thank you,DJW.but i have a reason to stick to learning english.i work in a call centre.i work for an uk company.i make a living speaking english and so its important i speak the language like the uk customers i serve.
i have no problem with languages as i speak kannada,tamil,telugu,hindi,urdu(indian languages) and ofcourse english.i want to get better at this and then maybe learn french and spanish.
i hope you can help with my issues in learning english.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 18:27 GMT
I am a racist jerk, please forgive me.
ravi   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 19:07 GMT
i know that you are from southern england.your help will matter more to me than your apology.
Damian   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 20:09 GMT
Ravi:

Good evening

I will be glad to help you in any way I can. If you listen carefully you will end up with a Scottish accent....that will impress your clients and boost you commission earnings!

Scottish accents were recently voted the most popular in a UK nationwide public opinion poll.

Regards
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 21:40 GMT
Ravi, many English people would see you for the sponger that you are. There are great opposition to the migration of jobs to India, so GET LOST.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 21:43 GMT
I did not apologise - I have nothing to apologise for. Someone else sent a post pretending to be me.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 21:44 GMT
there are great opposition----> there is great opposition
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 21:46 GMT
I always refuse to speak to Indian call centre workers.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 23:05 GMT
But that's because I am a racist fool.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 23:07 GMT
I did not write that.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 23:11 GMT
I wrote that. You think that you are smarter than I? You think wrong. I am crazy. I love Rhodesia. We is a racist bastardses, my preciousssss.
DJW   Thursday, March 24, 2005, 23:13 GMT
I am sorry, my doctor told me I have multiple personality, but I didn't believe him until this. And I am not the racist jerk that my other is. I apologize for anything negative and mean he says.
DJW   Friday, March 25, 2005, 02:54 GMT
No, I don't. No, I don't. No, I don't. Yes, no, wait....aaaaargh!