What do you know about the ARYAN culture

Frances   Saturday, June 11, 2005, 12:24 GMT
Cro Magnon - not even Hitler fit his ideal!
EU-ropean   Saturday, June 11, 2005, 12:41 GMT
No race has suffered so much from an inferiority complex as has the Germans

Nazism was a method of converting the inferiority complex, at least temporarily, into a feeling of superiority. Adopting the Swastika (ancient religious symbol=LUCK)

The original ARYAN term= Indo-Iranian, itself is a cognate of Aryan meaning the Land of Aryans or modern IRAN

So Hitler prefabricated a story ironically associating the original Aryans, (Indo-Iranians) with Germanics!!! Then adopted the Swastika, (meaning NOBLE man in Sanskrit), to invent a super-race with a super-culture, The Superiority theory is based on a Delirium and inferiority complex.

Psychologists agree than any maniac , paranoid or persecution disorder originate in a deep Inferiority complex.

Nazism promoted the Germanic "Aryan race" as the only race capable of creating culture and civilizations…

The fact that Mediterranean peoples were responsible for the most important of ancient civilizations was a problem for those who promoted the merits of the Germanic-Aryan culture …

So, desperately the absurd Nazis, irrationally stated that the Mediterranean culture (Greek and Latin) was the result of Nordic genes!!!
Sander   Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:07 GMT
I doubt most Americans are blond tall and have blue eyse cro magnon...
Ren   Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:15 GMT
<I doubt most Americans are blond tall and have blue eyse cro magnon...>

Sander thats only on movies and in most cases most of the actors had Barbie surgery.
Cro Magnon   Saturday, June 11, 2005, 13:45 GMT
Where I live, there's a pretty diverse mix. I see more brown hair than blond, but there's some of just about every type.
P   Saturday, June 11, 2005, 14:00 GMT
Did you know that natural blonds could die out soon? (due to the low birthrate and inter-marriage)