Spanish Spelling (interesting text)

Guest   Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:24 pm GMT
<-ct-, -dv-, -dm-, -tm- which are pronounced like that, heavy consonantal clusters<

Heavy consonant clusters, LOL!
Try saying Slovenian word ČMRLJŠČINA!
Guest   Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:07 pm GMT
"Spanish has -ct-, -dv-, -dm-, -tm- which are pronounced like that, heavy consonantal clusters,"

lol, Spanish is made of easy sillabels and sounds, those ones that you put are the end of a sillabel and the begining of another, there is no problem whatsoever.

co-men-ta-rio
ver-bo
co-nec-tar
ad-mi-nis-trar
ad-ver-bio

And those are the "hard" ones, hard words in other languages are way more difficult.
JGreco   Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:38 am GMT
I'm sorry but my mom is Brazilian and to many people in the world Brazilian Nasalization is way harder than anything that Spanish has to offer. Spanish is way more phonetic and there are many words that you would get laughed at by everyday Brazilians if you did not know the colloquial pronunciation. And what about the many difficult "R" pronunciation. European Portuguese is even more difficult being compared to the pronunciation of Polish and Russian which are legendary hard languages to pronounce. If it wasn't for my Brazilian mother Portuguese would be difficult for me pronunciation wise. I don't doubt it is a very beautiful language, but as easy as Spanish....no way jose!
Guest   Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:45 pm GMT
I think english pronunciation is very difficult even for non-romance language speakers. Watch KEN LEEEEEEEEEEEE :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5f6XkGBBOg&feature=related

And don't pick on her since she did all her best.
Guest   Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:14 pm GMT
Are there simplest languages than Spanish phonetically speaking?
Guest   Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:15 pm GMT
Esperanto, but unfortunately is not a real language.
Guest   Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:40 pm GMT
I think for japanese people is easy to pronounce spanish even in singing tangos which are difficult to sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vo5HXKbgsw&feature=related
Guest   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:29 pm GMT
Eso se debe a que el repertorio fonético del japonés es muy similar al del español.
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:29 pm GMT
Solo me gusta el japones cuando es una cancion de anime o algo asi.
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:46 pm GMT
no me gusta il espagnol
tem uma fonética mui pobre
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:51 pm GMT
La fonética sencilla hace que los mensajes sean más claramente entendibles. In English, when native speakers are not exposed to a different dialect, they don't understand well what people say. They need some training. This does not happen in Spanish , well perhaps Cuban would represent a challenge for some Spanish speaker, but not really. Curiously where I live if someone does not speak clearly for example because he or she has speech problems , he or she is said "hablas como un portugués".
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:00 pm GMT
Qué raro, me he puesto a hablar en inglés sin darme cuenta!
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:24 pm GMT
Cierto, el portugues es como una version bastarda del español, no abren bien la boca, cortan las palabras, no articulan, etc.
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:23 pm GMT
Spanish seems a gross and stupid version of French with the typical English spitting
Guest   Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:40 pm GMT
We only spit at people like you.