California vuelve a ser mexicana, gracias al vodka

Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 2:57 am GMT
<< There are 50 millions of dumb Hispanics in US. Accept the fact that your country is the dumbest in the world with so many Hispanics and dumb rednecks and dumb blacks like you. If this interests you here is an stimate about Hispanic IQ by state. Those states where Hispanics vote for Bush are more intelligent, what means in US intelligence means stupidity and vice- versa. >>

There you go agin with your dullness. How could you call me a black when you don't have any idea of my looks since you haven't seen me? Think! Use your mind not your gremlin instincts.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:01 am GMT
Those studies don't exist but it's a fact that Cuba Americans are more successful that Anglo Whites: 90% of them completed Universitary studies whereas only 40% of Anglos have that level of instruction. It means they have higher IQ. Hispanic IQ can improve with better nutrition but Anglos are dumb by nature.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:03 am GMT
There you go agin with your dullness. How could you call me a black when you don't have any idea of my looks since you haven't seen me? Think! Use your mind not your gremlin instincts.

Because you post typical Black nonsensery.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:04 am GMT
If hispanics have very high IQ, how come that Spanish speaking world are technologically poor? They contributed nothing in that field, science, medicine, physics, space exploration, arts, and literature.

Don't you ever say that Anglos are dumb! Look at most of the technologies today, they were developed by the Anglos.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:06 am GMT
<< Because you post typical Black nonsensery. >>

Stupid! Blacks don't argue like this. It's your mind that's black and you're the one who post non-sense like "Gallus", "Islam in France", etc. so stupid and obnoxious you are.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:08 am GMT
Those inventors are Jews who migrated to US from Russia or Germany after the WWII. They are not really Anglos. Look at Bush, if your president is so dumb those Anglos who voted for him are even dumber. Hillary Clinton on the other hand is very clever, that is the reason why she will not become the president. She is too brilliant for the Anglo population who prefer Osama (or Obama, who cares) or Bush. Both are dumb.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:10 am GMT
<<tupid! Blacks don't argue like this. It's your mind that's black and you're the one who post non-sense like "Gallus", "Islam in France", etc. so stupid and obnoxious you are.>>

I've met quite a few blacks and they are as impulsive as you. You just don't want to recognize that you are an American black who hates the Hispanics.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:15 am GMT
<< I've met quite a few blacks and they are as impulsive as you. You just don't want to recognize that you are an American black who hates the Hispanics. >>

I'm not black and hispanics are far more impulsive than blacks for your information. Just take a look at those nonsense that hispanic fanatics posted against French, Russian, German, Anglos, etc. They don't have any basis at all.

And now you're using the Jews again to attack the Anglos. Jews whom you persecuted along with protestants from Iberia that caused Spain to lag behind in development from other Euro countries.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:17 am GMT
Shup up, negro.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 am GMT
<< Shup up, negro. >>

Shut up Hiri Motu speaking papuan.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:21 am GMT
Israel is a new member of Mercosur so the Jews are part of the Hispanity. Spanish will become an official language in Israel since Hebrew can only act as a language of liturgy.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:23 am GMT
<< Israel is a new member of Mercosur so the Jews are part of the Hispanity. Spanish will become an official language in Israel since Hebrew can only act as a language of liturgy. >>

This only happens when you take adeep siesta and statr hallucinating after doping cocaine again.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:25 am GMT
What, the thing about Mercosur? Inform yourself negro. About the Spanish language in Israel, it's just a matter of time. There are already many Argentinian Jews living in Israel who speak Spanish . It will become an official language soon inevitably.
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:31 am GMT
Stop doping Papuan! Have you eaten again another papuan from other tribes?
Guest   Sat May 24, 2008 3:38 am GMT
Once Spanish becomes official in Israel, this country, aided by Hispanic countries will conquer Sinai peninsula, Lebanon, Jordan and Syria. The Palestinians will be wiped out and Spanish will be official in that territories too.