Native speaker lessons

SuperTeacher   Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:57 pm GMT
i think that, being a native teacher myself, that native conversation lessons can only be effective if it is a one to one lesson. And even then, only if you have built a successful interpersonal relationship with your students. Group lessons can never be effective no matter what the teacher does. What happens if the group rejects the idea of group work and only wants to talk to the teacher 100 percent of the time? The number of compaints about my lessons have reached 80 percent in small towns but surprisingly, only about 10 percent in major capital cities. But I don't care, I just cancel their classes before they cancel me. The demand for english lessons is very high in many parts of the world.
Mark   Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:09 pm GMT
Whatmy learning experience was in accordance with learning english particularly for professional reasons :most of the ppl belonging to bigtowns at times need individual attention, but as it is professional enviornment so they do consider time and money too, secondly itdepends upon the need of learning whether the person could survive only with learning it or he has some other options too, and if it is the case then he wont be having problems with groups learning process.
But what happens in small towns they are more focussed on one thing and if they are doing it then then there might havebeen some reason behind it so they need complete attention of teacher, but when its about bucks then its a problem.
But i feel ppl belonging to uptown can adjust to the group enviornment becusetheyare more accustomed to it rather than small town worker.
But i feel there should be some lessons regarding the benefits of group lessons specially when its a speaking class, because interaction is the key to success.
HOPE ITS TRUE
Mxsmanic   Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:43 pm GMT
Group lessons work fine; obviously they aren't as personalized or intensive as one-on-one lessons, but they are more economical, and they have a few advantages in some cases (such as better possibilities for discussion).
Muhammad Suliman   Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:00 am GMT
Hello ! i want to learn english (spoken). please send me any thing,because i learn english language. i love spoken english language. please answer me. Thank's a lot off.
Muhammad Suliman   Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:02 am GMT
Hello ! i want to learn english (spoken). please send me any thing,because i learn english language. i love spoken english language. please answer me. Thank's a lot off.

My Hotmail id is Suliman_Afsoos@hotmail.com