I'm the Chief-in-charge

Andre in Zuid-Afrika   Thu May 01, 2008 9:00 pm GMT
Having given this a lot of thought for some time now, I have decided to leave the forum. While I've had many happy and enjoyable moments here, I have realised that I am no longer enjoying coming here, and have done so in the last few months only because I've felt obliged to keep the forum going. Also, I am at the beginning of an exciting new stage in my career, which will mean I will have little time to spend here. Also, I have no interest whatsoever in defending myself against two people here who are clearly just waiting for me to say something they can pounce on, and question my character. The fact that one of them has once made it very clear that he would very much like to replace me as chief-in-charge, no doubt plays a big part in this.
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 9:02 pm GMT
Ok.
See YA!
Guest   Thu May 01, 2008 9:09 pm GMT
I can't conceive how we will be able to live without you Andre, please don't abandon us.
greg   Thu May 01, 2008 9:09 pm GMT
Non! Je t'adore, Andre, mais est-ce que je peut etre le Chief-in-charge maintenant?
CĂ©line Dion   Thu May 01, 2008 9:12 pm GMT
Freedom for Quebec! Anglos go home!
Andre in Zuid-Afrika   Thu May 01, 2008 9:14 pm GMT
"mais est-ce que je peut etre le Chief-in-charge maintenant?"

No you can't!!! I'm not really going to leave. I'm just waiting for enough sucking up from everyone and then I'll come back and save the forum. I'm such a hero.

Kiss my ass y'all.
Guest   Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 am GMT
I'm Cheif in charge actually. Andre is a simple apartheid loving toilet.