Italian cultural and language division

Laura   Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:35 am GMT
"Gypsies are a European problem so Europe should deal with them, educate them and civilise them."

I am sure Romanians are very happy they escaped from the Gypsies. 1 Million gypsies from Romania migrated to Italy!

I dont think is corect for italy to become the gypsyland
Gypsy King   Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:21 am GMT
Let the Roma return to Roma ! lol
Guest   Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:21 pm GMT
"Let the Roma return to Roma ! lol"

Che male c'รจ. Lasciateli venire. Li sfameremo e gli daremo lavoro. Fra qualche anno i loro figli ed i figli dei loro figli saranno italiani al 100%.
Freedom for Gypsies   Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 am GMT
If European Union is so democratic they should stop the fascist italian to persecute the gypsies.

Gypsies are free humans not slaves! The fascist italians with the daughter of Mussolini in their Government should help the gypsies integrate in the Italian society. At the end of the day, Italians look as dark as gypsies anyway.
Berlusconi   Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:03 am GMT
You can't help someone who doesn't want help. You have to get rough and ship them out.
Guest   Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:13 pm GMT
Gypsies are a nomadic tribe. They should have the right to travel freely around Europe.
Guest   Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:35 pm GMT
"Gypsies are a nomadic tribe. They should have the right to travel freely around Europe."

The problem is that gypsies were trapped in Communist European countries, so they multiplied like rats, and now are invadign the western Europe, already hosting western gypsies that did not integrate.

The West wants to send them back to East, but the East says they are gypsies they have no country, dont send them back here. Its a European problem, big problem.
Guest   Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:41 pm GMT
They should have their European nationality removed and be citizens without nationality, so nobody can deport a gypsy back to his home country.
Romanian   Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm GMT
>>If European Union is so democratic they should stop the fascist italian to persecute the gypsies.

Agreed. Gypsies should stay in Italy.

>>Gypsies are free humans not slaves!

Gypsies aren't humans nor animals therefore no law protects them. They were slaves in Romania and our bigest mistake was to free them.

>>The fascist italians with the daughter of Mussolini in their Government should help the gypsies integrate in the Italian society.

That would be better for everyone.

>>At the end of the day, Italians look as dark as gypsies anyway.

So will not be to much damage to their genes.