The last trace of New France!

PhotoGram   Thu May 08, 2008 1:07 am GMT
Does anybody know what variety or accent of French is spoken in Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon?
Does it resemble Standard French, Québécois, Acadien, or is it unique?

I'm planning to go there this summer... I'd appreciate any info on that subject.
PhotoGram   Thu May 08, 2008 1:09 am GMT
Sorry, I meant this fall.
Guest   Thu May 08, 2008 11:04 am GMT
I guess you'll find out when you get there.
PARISIEN   Thu May 08, 2008 8:24 pm GMT
I've been there.
The accent of St-Pierre et Miquelon has a distinctive Western French flavour, hence somewhat related to Canadian French, but the vocabulary is standard European French.
Guest   Fri May 09, 2008 11:04 am GMT
What are you doing there ??!
Guest   Mon May 19, 2008 3:03 pm GMT
Sure FRANGAYHEMAPHRODITE have cocks but they also have pussy too.

Now I know why GAYBACHOSPHRODITES breed like rabbits because they can make love to their own selves. And now I know why the Romans called what is now France"Gaul= FUCKING SHIT OF SMALL RABBIT".

tell this to the destitute on the streets of FRANCE who lick their own dick and asshole full of shit in order not to die of intense heat. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Gallus also means eunuch in Latin:

Galli (singular Gallus) was the Roman name for castrated followers of the Phrygian goddess Cybele, which were regarded as a third gender by contemporary Roman scholars,[citation needed] comparable to transgendered people in the modern world. The chief of these priests was referred to as a battakes, and later as the archigallus.Hieronymus believed the name was given by the Romans as a sign of their contempt for the Gauls.

So the Gauls were eunuchs and their descendants too. This fact explains why French sounds so gay! They lack what real men have.

FUCK GAY FRENCH MONKEYSSSS !!!!

IROS A COMERLE LA POLLA A VUESTROS PADRES HIJOS DE LA GRAN PUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest   Fri May 23, 2008 9:59 am GMT
Hispania also means hemaphrodite in Latin:

Hispani (singular Hispanus) was the Roman name for castrated followers of the Phrygian goddess Cybele, which were regarded as a third gender by contemporary Roman scholars,[citation needed] comparable to transgendered people in the modern world. The chief of these priests was referred to as a battakes, and later as the archigallus.Hieronymus believed the name was given by the Romans as a sign of their contempt for the Hispanians.

So the Hispanians were hemaphrodite and their descendants too. This fact explains why hispanics sounds so gay! They have both male and female genitalia hust like the female hyenas who have pseudo penis like their HERpanic counterparts.

Arret de faire le baboune gai, hispANUS DUNG BEETLE!

SODOMIZE GAY hispANUSMONKEYSSSS !!!!
SODOMIZE GAY hispANUSMONKEYSSSS !!!!
SODOMIZE GAY hispANUS MONKEYSSSS !!!!