watching films as a way to learn English vocabulary

Treebeard   Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:18 pm GMT
1. A way to help this may be trying to hear as much English as you can. I mean watching english TV channels, viewing films in English.
2. Speaking is a must in this case! I think that if you want to learn pronounciation you must speak. Ask your friends, if they would like to talk with you in English (especially if they have better pronounciation than you have).
nguyen duc kha   Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:15 am GMT
hello! thank you for your advice.but cuold you tell me how to watch the films in english on the computer? I tried searching the veiwing films in english but I didn't know how to turne on the film I'd like to watch.Could you instruct me the peciffic septs to watch film on computer?thank you indeed!
Treebeard   Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:34 pm GMT
Aks this question on a IT forum (this forum is not a place for such questions)
Roshan kamboj   Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:58 pm GMT
Dear sir
I want to improve my English
César   Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:14 pm GMT
OK, improve it.
shreya   Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:04 am GMT
I didnt right properly english . I cant speak properlly . I need to improve my english. i am at Gujarati mediam. please advise me
Kabayan   Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:25 am GMT
Film can be a good media to learn english, especially if it is made for a special purpose of..........Learning English Movie. Right ? :)
English learner   Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:58 pm GMT
Me not speak English good. Me want practice much, but me speak English more good that all you, I are needing help. I want to improve. Help!
Engrish   Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:32 pm GMT
>> Dear sir
I want to improve my English
<<
>> I didnt right properly english . I cant speak properlly . I need to improve my english. i am at Gujarati mediam. please advise me <<
>>
Me not speak English good. Me want practice much, but me speak English more good that all you, I are needing help. I want to improve. Help! <<

Yah, methinks that posting this sort of garbage ain't going to improve all y'all's English. And now for something totally different... Would y'all like please like teach me to like speak English goodly... My English like is totally like not so good....psych!