Because of the power and presence of English...

Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:34 am GMT
<<I live to 200 kilometers of France, when I go to Spain>>

I don't undertand this sentence french fanatic, when you copy and paste not forget to change the keywords !!!!!!!!!!
Spamnish   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:37 am GMT
Spanish, blablablah, Spein, blablablahblablablah, Spain, blablablah!
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:42 am GMT
<< much fun how you inventing things but a person with intelligence just think that you're more stupid than anyone else..

again repeating post, why do you have so little brain? >>

You're refering to yourself with tiny brain.

What about you when you use others' name like greg, mallorqui, JLK, Xie, and I remember when Shin-rou decided to take German instea of Spanish you posted "No I change my mind and tak Spanish instead" using Shin-rou which lead the original Shin-rou to post "i didn't post that message.

Now tell me isn't that a sign of having a tiny brain like what you have? Now how does it feel to give you a dose of your medicine?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:44 am GMT
<< I don't undertand this sentence french fanatic, when you copy and paste not forget to change the keywords !!!!!!!!!! >>

I understand if you cannot figure that out because you have very tiny brain after all.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:50 am GMT
<<Ok, Ok, the Eurobarometer shows that the Spanish speakers have doubled 3% to 6% because of the illegal hispanic immigration in countries such as France, UK, Germany, Italy, etc. Those 2nd speakers outside Spain are actually hispanic americans. >>

My dear friend, I will try to make you see that this is a lie ...

In 2000 only 3% of Europeans outside spain speak Spanish and in 2005 6%, twice time.

Well, you say that this 3% more are latin americans inmigrants. First of all 3% in the Europe of 27 represent 14 million people, so you say that in West Europe there are 14 millons of latin americans inmigrants... of course this is absolutely false. There are 5 millons of latin americans inmigrants and the most of them in spain. This 3% more or 14 millons more are europeans from north, West, South and East Europe that freely choose to study Spanish

Can you understand this without dominate your hatred to spain?, by the way, I ask to you many days but you never context, where are you?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 am GMT
<< See... Spanish is so easy that even a Frech frog can learn it perfectly to insult real Spanish speakers.

PD. I would insult you in French but unfortunatly for you, no one can learn that damn ugly language of yours. >>

See... That only proves that hispanic dung beetles are BOBO'S. Who would believe that it was written by a French speaker. It was written by a hispanic dung beetle who loves to talk and argue with himself in this forum.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:54 am GMT
<< Je suis d'accord. L'espagnol est beaucoup plus facil que le francais. Si tu ne veux pas te tourmenter, n'apprends pas le francais. >>

What a beautiful French paragraph written by a hispanic dung beetle. That only proves that hispanics speak more polished and refined dialogues in French than in their native and ugly Spanish.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:56 am GMT
<<Ok, Ok, the Eurobarometer shows that the Spanish speakers have doubled 3% to 6% because of the illegal hispanic immigration in countries such as France, UK, Germany, Italy, etc. Those 2nd speakers outside Spain are actually hispanic americans. >>

My dear friend, I will try to make you see that this is a lie ...

In 2000 only 3% of Europeans outside spain speak Spanish and in 2005 6%, twice time.

Well, you say that this 3% more are latin americans inmigrants. First of all 3% in the Europe of 27 represent 14 million people, so you say that in West Europe there are 14 millons of latin americans inmigrants... of course this is absolutely false. There are 5 millons of latin americans inmigrants and the most of them in spain. This 3% more or 14 millons more are europeans from north, West, South and East Europe that freely choose to study Spanish

Can you understand this without dominate your hatred to spain?, by the way, I ask to you many days but you never context, where are you from?

Will you contest what I put?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:02 am GMT
<< My dear friend, I will try to make you see that this is a lie ...

Can you understand this without dominate your hatred to spain?, by the way, I ask to you many days but you never context, where are you? >>

My dear friend Spanish is just studied in UK, France, Italy, and Germany that's why it has able to increase its non-native speaker. Those countries have more than 50 million plus population.

But if you go to countries outside it Spanish is zero and besides those people who admitted in the Eurobarometer survey that they speak Spanish actually could utter phares like Ola, Come esta?, Hasta la vista etc. but could not even hold a basic conversation in Spanish.

Eurobarometer gave a consolation prize to Spanish in this survey because they it doesn't want to disappoint you.

Those who admitted that they know English, French, German, and Russian are really the ones who could hold a conversation in those languages.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:11 am GMT
<< Can you understand this without dominate your hatred to spain?, by the way, I ask to you many days but you never context, where are you from? >>

I have no hatred for Spain but the truth is I hate hispanic fanatics here who keeps on bashing other lingusitic groups like French, German, Russian, English, and even Italain, and Portuguese. The same person(s) who post false information here just to elevate the Spanish language an culture.

Imagine, they loaded information on wikipedia that Spanish has more secondary speakers in Poland and Germany just because they heard Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI give liturgy in Spanish. That's their basis. it's a good thing that it was changed.

Another thing, they insist that French has just 64 million plus native speakers when in the 1960's this was the same figure for the language. Does that mean that the French speaking people does not increase over the years in the minds of these ignorant hispanic fanatics.

Their basis is Ethnologue survey which is full of discrepancies like there are more Bengali speakers than Hindi speakers and I believe tht it was made by anti-hindi Indians who behaves and think like the hispanic fanatics of this forum.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:22 am GMT
<<My dear friend Spanish is just studied in UK, France, Italy, and Germany that's why it has able to increase its non-native speaker. Those countries have more than 50 million plus population.

But if you go to countries outside it Spanish is zero and besides those people who admitted in the Eurobarometer survey that they speak Spanish actually could utter phares like Ola, Come esta?, Hasta la vista etc. but could not even hold a basic conversation in Spanish.

Eurobarometer gave a consolation prize to Spanish in this survey because they it doesn't want to disappoint you.

Those who admitted that they know English, French, German, and Russian are really the ones who could hold a conversation in those languages.>>

Well then we could say the same for the French? if 14% of European citizens speak French outside France is because is studied in UK, France, Italy, and Germany those countries have more than 50 million plus population......

You say that nobody outside those countries studying Spanish but how you know what? How you can be so sure? In sweden spanish is studied more that German or French and is true, if you don't want to believe me just look at the Swedish ministry of education...

And how you know the level of Spanish of these people? Did you make the survey? then we can say the same of another languages like french for example, this people only say..,,Bonjour or merci... are you sure of this? no? and why so about spanish?

I think your feelings makes to you believe things that are difficult to believe.....then if a person in croatia for example study French is good for speak in French but if study Spanish is not good for talk in Spanish ... you really think this?
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:30 am GMT
<<I have no hatred for Spain but the truth is I hate hispanic fanatics here who keeps on bashing other lingusitic groups like French, German, Russian, English, and even Italain, and Portuguese. The same person(s) who post false information here just to elevate the Spanish language an culture. >>

What false information?

<<Imagine, they loaded information on wikipedia that Spanish has more secondary speakers in Poland and Germany just because they heard Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI give liturgy in Spanish. That's their basis. it's a good thing that it was changed. >>

Spanish has more secondary speakers in poland and Germany that what? that french?

<<Another thing, they insist that French has just 64 million plus native speakers when in the 1960's this was the same figure for the language. Does that mean that the French speaking people does not increase over the years in the minds of these ignorant hispanic fanatics.>>

75 millons do you like more? only 11 millons of diference... quebec....
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 am GMT
<< You say that nobody outside those countries studying Spanish but how you know what? How you can be so sure? In sweden spanish is studied more that German or French and is true, if you don't want to believe me just look at the Swedish ministry of education... >>

What a lie. 30%, 11% , and just 6% of the Swedes speak German, French, and Spanish respectively. The Swedes prefer English and German over French because of similarities. You're lying just like other hispanic fanatics in here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eu_languages

The reason why Spanish is more popular in France, and Italy than German it's because they are easier to study as if they have to study another dialect since it's so similar to their languages and nothing else but they can't hold a conversation in that language they just studied it just ot graduate in High School. That's the reason why Spanish is spoken by 6% of the Europeans because of France, UK, Italy, and Germany. The more than 5% figure of non-native speakers of Spanish is till not enough to beat German, French, and Russian. Even if it double in 2015 still it's just limited to those countries and will still be unkown especially in Eastern Europe where it's the turf of Russian.
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 am GMT
<< Spanish has more secondary speakers in poland and Germany that what? that french? >>
I mean

"Imagine, they loaded information on wikipedia that Spanish has more secondary speakers in Poland and Germany THAN FRENCH just because they heard Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI give liturgy in Spanish. That's their basis. it's a good thing that it was changed. "
Guest   Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:46 am GMT
And that's why you create a topic called "What is real French language?"