Don't be too CNN!

Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:16 am GMT
Communists go home!
We're sick of your ''all for 1 dollar'' stores.
Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:21 am GMT
<< I just got a news that, in Sinkiang of China, 16 people killed and 16 people injured yesterday, >>

The death of anyone is a tradgedy - Very unfortunately, sixteen unfulfilled lives.
JIAJIA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:24 am GMT
<Communists go home! >

To: those who insist on considering me as a Communist/Spy/Police.

If I were Communist/Spy/Police, I would die,

If I were NOT, you would die, Is that fair enough?
JIAJIA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:39 am GMT
China's government should have supported those splittists (terrorists) in Europe and North America who wanted to break up Western domain rules and attempted to disengage from their governments. But China's government has done and will do Nothing! WHY? WE're NOT hegemonical !

Freedom Quebec!
Freedom North Ireland!
Freedom Scotland!
Freedom Basque!
Freedom Lombardia!
Freedom Alaska!
Freedom Provence!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:47 am GMT
<The death of anyone is a tradgedy - Very unfortunately, sixteen unfulfilled lives.>

Yes, you're right, they're much too pathetic, and I also feel very sorry for those victims who were murdered by 'Al-Qaeda' (Osama Bin Laden) on September 11 (9/11) massacre.
JIAJIA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:49 am GMT
Yes, you're right, they're much too pathetic, and I also feel very sorry for those victims who were murdered by 'Al-Qaeda' (Osama Bin Laden) on September 11 (9/11) massacre.

the above post was written by me...
Q.E.D.   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:02 am GMT
Jiajia,

Please read my posts carefully. You really avoid to ackowledge the issues of freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of thinking, anything that may remotely resemble to a normal, healthy human being who is not afraid to speak up his mind, in a society where one is not afraid of punishment if he dares to challenge the authority.
Your way of reasoning is cynical and you don't question the validity of official reports of that unfortunate event. In fact, your way of reasoning resembles pretty much with the Party official line of a comisar (or whatever the Chinese equivalent is), that swallows wholly the offcial propaganda.
You pretty much resemble with your country leadership: a huge inferiority complex strangely built on top of a superiority complex - in fact a major clusterfuck.
You have no idea that people in the West can challenge authority and they have freedom of speech, do you? Is not that bad, you know, you may try it sometimes, only if they will run out of re education camps and if they'll get rid of torture.

Finally, I'm tired of you and of your attempts to take out of context facts and events to build an argumentation - you have no style. The question really is if a country/regime which opresses his citizens is really worthing of anyone's respect. In my opinion, it doesn't.
Q.E.D.   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 am GMT
jiajia,
One last thought before closing this disscussion, at least from my part.
Too bad you are not a secret police agent. If the young Chinese are like you and that idiot that blabbers about western dragon and eastern dragon, then your country's future as super power is doomed. Better start study mathematics and don't rely on anything but your education.Hopefully this advice will help you out more than being a mouthpiece of official propaganda.
End of story, I'm outta here

BTW, Q.E.D. stands for "quod erat demonstrandum".
JIAJIA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:32 am GMT
Q.E.D.

My ultima motive is neither to convince you that China has a perfect government, nor to sing the praises of Chinese society, because I'm not a monomania, not a Communist, not a jihad warrior, not a police rat. Do you know that I make a living on my own and I get no salary from government if I argue with you in this forum, you mean that my thoughts will be never correct unless I reach an agreement completely with you? Why must I think the same way with you? Are you Jesus or Sakyamuni?
Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:48 am GMT
Q.E.D.

<Better start study mathematics and don't rely on anything but your education.>

Thank you very much for you patient advice, I will remember it, BTW, I'm an Engineer.
Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:28 am GMT
Although there are a lot of CHina bashers in the west there are also a LOT of China supporters. In China however there are NO China bashers - only China supporters.
Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:33 am GMT
Yes, and that is what is so good about China.
Guest   Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:35 am GMT
《In China however there are NO China bashers - only China supporters. 》

Please note that, in China, not all the Chinese are very good at English, and they would rather stroll in the Chinese language forum, and only a few Westerners can understand Chinese very clearly, so you won't have a lot of chances to read the articles in those Chinese forums. Language, it's perhaps the key point.
JIAJIA   Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:40 am GMT
Give you a website, if you can understand, just read it step by step.

http://bbs.ifeng.com/index.php

A lot of topics in this forum is very open and free.