The future of the languages depend on the Economic Areas

Morticia   Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 am GMT
Las naciones unidas no pintan nada como se ha visto en múltiples ocasiones, por tanto es irrelevante los idiomas que se hablen en esa organización. Es como si usted me dice que paises contribuyen más a la asociación internacional de defensores de la foca monje.
David   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:01 am GMT
Hi everyone. I am new in this forum.

I really think that the languages with more future are: English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic and Russian.

I read one article, in my university, which said that the rest of languages, Italian, Japanese, French, German, will be local languages in the Future. My lecturers have said thta the future languages are English, CHinese and Spanish and everybody should study these languages. But I think that Arabic and Russian are importan for their influence areas.
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:10 am GMT
APEC: English, (Chinese and Spanish will be official in the near future)

NAFTA: French, English and Spanish ( the last two are the most important at his moment. French becoming more important.)

EU: English, German and French

Mercosur: Portuguese and Spanish (Spanish lingua franca)

ASEAN: English but in the future French will become official too because of Indochina.

Organisation of African Unity(French, English, and Arabic)

Well for me is clear English and French will dominate, in fact all linguistic expert say the same like George Weber and Robert Ambrose. Forget that David Graddol.
Zhang   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:13 am GMT
The language in ASEAN will be always ENglish, forget the French.
Zhing   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 am GMT
The language in ASEAN and APEC will be always English, forget the Spanish.
Zhang   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:29 am GMT
zhing是哪个汉字?如果想展示你对汉语的掌握,还是先学好汉语再来吧!
which character is ZHING? if u want to show ur knowledge about chinese, better go to learn chinese first.

如果你想装作是个中国人,那先起个像中国名字的名字吧!不要装了
if u want to pretend to be a chinese, then look for a real chinese name. stop pretending
Guest   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:23 pm GMT
The fucking french troll always trying to pretend to be other people just to say lies, very well Zhang
French   Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:28 pm GMT
Chinese people smell bad.
Fidel Castro   Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:34 pm GMT
David, welcome to the jungle!
Guest   Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:41 am GMT
French people smell worse than Chinese.
Guest   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:02 am GMT
For that reason French people have to use Perfume.
Guest   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:48 am GMT
<< zhing是哪个汉字?如果想展示你对汉语的掌握,还是先学好汉语再来吧!
which character is ZHING? if u want to show ur knowledge about chinese, better go to learn chinese first.

if u want to pretend to be a chinese, then look for a real chinese name. stop pretending >>

zhang是哪个汉字?如果想展示你对汉语的掌握,还是先学好汉语再来吧!

if u want to pretend to be a chinese, then look for a real chinese name. stop pretending that you're chinese when you're actually hispanic.
Zhing   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:50 am GMT
<< zhing是哪个汉字?如果想展示你对汉语的掌握,还是先学好汉语再来吧!

if u want to pretend to be a chinese, then look for a real chinese name. stop pretending >>

zhang是哪个汉字?如果想展示你对汉语的掌握,还是先学好汉语再来吧!

if u want to pretend to be a chinese, then look for a real chinese name. stop pretending that you're chinese when you're actually hispanic.
Guest   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:51 am GMT
The fucking spanish troll always trying to pretend to be other people just to say lies, very well Zhing
Davide   Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:53 am GMT
Hi everyone. I am also new in this forum.

I really think that the languages with more future are: English, French, Arabic and Russian.

I read one article, in my university, which said that the rest of languages, Italian, Japanese, German, and German will be local languages in the Future. My lecturers have said thta the future languages are English, French and Russian and everybody should study these languages. But I think that Arabic and Hindi are important for their influence areas.