Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 pm GMT
Spanish is the languge of devils.
Alessandro   Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:17 pm GMT
Latinorum
devil   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:40 pm GMT
Angels speak Etruscan.
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:42 pm GMT
Spanish is the languge of devils.

That makes Spanish important. You'll need to learn Spanish when you go to the hell.
Guest   Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:10 pm GMT
<modo ironía on> Dulcinea del Toboso es la más hermosa mujer del mundo, y yo el más desdichado caballero de la tierra, y no es bien que mi flaqueza defraude esta verdad. Aprieta, caballero, la lanza, y quítame la vida, pues me has quitado la honra. <modo ironía off>

So continue insulting, I don't mind.
K. T.   Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:38 am GMT
I have never heard of any "angel" report (ancient or modern) where there were language difficulties. Why that is, I couldn't say. Either the person receiving the message understood the message in the heavenly language, or the angel spoke the language of the person to whom the message was directed.

I haven't seen any angels personally.
Guest   Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:05 pm GMT
For you K.T. City of Angels : http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=iwDh79x-pAk
Guest   Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:18 pm GMT
I like it.

Me gusta.
Guest from Great Korea   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:01 am GMT
Korean is the best language in the world, Korean is the language of angels.

悠久한 歷史와 傳統에 빛나는 우리 大韓國民은 3·1 運動으로 建立된 大韓民國臨時政府의 法統과 不義에 抗拒한 4·19 民主理念을 繼承하고, 祖國의 民主改革과 平和的統一의 使命에 立腳하여 正義·人道와 同胞愛로써 民族의 團結을 鞏固히 하고, 모든 社會的弊習과 不義를 打破하며, 自律과 調和를 바탕으로 自由民主的基本秩序를 더욱 確固히 하여 政治·經濟·社會·文化의 모든 領域에 있어서 各人의 機會를 均等히 하고, 能力을 最高度로 發揮하게 하며, 自由와 權利에 따르는 責任과 義務를 完遂하게 하여, 안으로는 國民生活의 均等한 向上을 基하고 밖으로는 恆久的인 世界平和와 人類共榮에 이바지함으로써 우리들과 우리들의 子孫의 安全과 自由와 幸福을 永遠히 確保할 것을 다짐하면서 1948年 7月 12日에 制定되고 8次에 걸쳐 改正된 憲法을 이제 國會의 議決을 거쳐 國民投票에 依하여 改正한다.
hartelijk   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm GMT
I personally think that only cursed Korean angels will speak Korean. So you, get ready to take the ticket to the hell, you bitch... We European people will never have to struggle with that slutty letters :)) Nor do i think angels will do...
Guest   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:30 pm GMT
I think that God speaks Japanese. When I hear Japanese I think about God. I know that God does not exist, but I think about it. Why do you think I relate Japanese to God? Maybe because Japanese is strange, misterious , like the concept of God itself?
Guest   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:51 pm GMT
I think you're a weirdo