writing the words English correctly without mistakes . how?

saad   Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:58 am GMT
how can I learn write vocabulary the English language without mistakes in spelling.

I need how can do learn write words English correct without mistakes in spelling.
what way making easy writing words the English language ?
Matt   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 am GMT
I am sorry. I can't help a member of the lower races learn English. May I recommend you to stay at home and speak Arabic? English is above you.
Guest   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:22 am GMT
Maybe the mistakes are too good. The mistakes keep coming in a consistent manner ensuring that the reader knows that there is something wrong. Very subtle and very well done.
saad   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:32 am GMT
thank you

I will keep practice my english language .
Guest   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:44 am GMT
Yep, the mistakes are all grammatical and none spelling. LOL
Amabo   Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:07 pm GMT
Saad, there's only one real way and that's to get yourself a good dictionary and stick at it with persistence. English spelling is equally troublesome for even many native English speakers.

You might consider giving yourself repeated spelling tests for the words which give you the most problems. Get a friend with suffiecient knowledge of English to read them out to you while you write them down.
Another Guest   Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm GMT
Not to be mean or anything, but when you write a sentence in which five of the first seven words are verbs, spelling is far from the most pressing concern. Ironically, Amabo misspelled "sufficient". :)

You might want to write things in a word processor such as MS Word which automatically highlights misspelled words. Be careful that autocorrect is turned off, however; you don't want the computer fixing the mistakes for you.
Fidel Castro   Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:35 pm GMT
<<how can I learn write vocabulary the English language without mistakes in spelling.>>

Forget it, you can't unless you have a good spellchecker.
saad   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:16 am GMT
Amabo
I will use your advise .
Thank you
saad   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:17 am GMT
Another Guest ,hi

I'm understand what you mean .
Thanks a lot
saad   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:20 am GMT
Hi Guest , Another Guest , Amabo , Fidel Castro .

Thanks for response and the ideas and all advices for me .

I'll keep trying . until improvement my English .
Thank you so much.

Saad
Guest   Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:30 am GMT
English is a very easy language to learn. You'll pick it up in no time.
carms   Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:22 am GMT
Don't be scared when you writting the vocabulary with mistake it is normal practice reading and writting using dictionary make you without mistake:-)
ash   Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:41 am GMT
you just have to read lots of English articles or even try to read an English novel..that would really help you a lot to improve your vocabulary in English and even the spelling itself...
Guest   Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:46 pm GMT
That's the only way of improve it, reading and writing. But it's by no means difficult, unless you have a very bad memory.