Never ending story, part 1

Laura Braun   Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:10 pm GMT
I thought to start a new pages which you are going to write. Everyone has to show his own gifts, skills and talents in writing of his never ending story. Let it be without rude words....
Guest   Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm GMT
Laura Braun   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:02 pm GMT
It couldn't be so boring if you weren't tried. That's for sure. If you don't want to participate that's OK just leave it without any comments.
Skippy   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:07 pm GMT
Once there was a guy who had to write a thesis on international relations. He was having trouble thinking of a topic so one of his friends on a language forum suggested he write it on....
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:18 am GMT
...a great tumble weed. But before he could begin, he fell over and suffocated the binary shark that was observing him from beneath the hearth of his oversized horticulturally-shaped anvil. He quietly uttered beneath his breath a plea that...
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:06 am GMT
...perhaps one day he could wear women's clothing in public without being ridiculed. Just as he was mouthing the words, he was shaken by a thunderous sound. Turning, he was amazed to see...
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:17 am GMT
... that before him stood an insufficient but courageous-looking government. He was astounded by its long, slender legs covered in titanium and its spectacular caucus chamber. Without stalling a second more, he set off into a sprint toward...
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 am GMT
...Hell.

The end.
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:59 am GMT
parisa   Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:21 am GMT
hello,this is parisa from iran.i was born in 8 feb 1985.i am working in a tradeing company and i would like to speak english as good as an english girl.i am trying my best to do it.and i will be happy if i can find some good foreigner friend.my E mail addresses are:raham888@gmail.com and hanakhanoom@hotmail.com and parisahemati19@yahoo.com
every body that is intrested to talk .please contact me
best regards
your sincerity
parisa
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:37 am GMT
This is for you Skippy.
Parisa should have some ideas about international relations.
spambot   Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:42 am GMT
hello,this is spambot from russia.i was born in 8 feb 1985.i am working in a tradeing company and i would like to spam as good as an russian spammer.i am trying my best to do it.and i will be happy if i can find some good email addresses.the E mail addresses i just collected are: raham888@gmail.com and hanakhanoom@hotmail.com and parisahemati19@yahoo.com
every body that is intrested in being spammed .please write your addresses in a post
best regards
your sincerity
spambot
Skippy   Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm GMT
Well then by all means I should email Parisa!
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:45 pm GMT
It's not yawn hippo, I bet that I have better picture of a hippo. Nothing original. It's boring here, I mean you are not real writers and cannot say nothing interesting at all. Especially those Parisa is sounds like it's not the real one. I would suggest Skippy to avoid her company but it's not my business. Long ago there was much more interesting company in antimoon, people who can write interesting things .... I wonder if mjd, Jim and someone else is still here. They were really good company.
Guest   Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:41 pm GMT
Nah, this is pretty much the only good post ever seen on Antimoon.