Ouija board: how do you pronounce it?

greg   Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 am GMT
Just wondering how you pronounce "ouija" as in Ouija board and how you use one.
Guest   Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:17 am GMT
It's pronounced "wee-gee"

Consult Google on how to use them.
Guest   Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:02 am GMT
You should use it with great care and awareness. It is not a toy.
I   Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 am GMT
[wiːdʒʌ]
Invité d'honneur   Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:24 pm GMT
/wiʤə/ or /wiʤi/ according to Wikipedia.
K. T.   Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:41 pm GMT
People call it "wee-gee". Better to stay away from it.
Skippy   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:08 pm GMT
I've only heard wee-gee. And it absolutely is a toy :-)
K. T.   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:26 pm GMT
It is/was produced by a manufacturer of toys, but many people do not see it that way and see it as a link with the supernatural.

Do Methodists have a position on this? Just curious.
Damian in Edinburgh   Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:20 pm GMT
A wee "WEE-jah" board.
Jerm Irons   Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:22 am GMT
Well I tend to use the Ouija board a little different that most. I take all of my clothes off and put the Ouija board under my body with me in a push-up starting position. My penor and balls dangle down on top of the board and all of a sudden my genitals move about the board like someone was moving them for me.

I feel chills running up and down my spine as my penor and balls are moving around the board without my assistance. My pre-cum starts flowing all over the board in the shape of a pentagram. I am terrified as I seem to be frozen and cant move my body. A strong gust of wind starts to blow and I start urinating all over the place, the wind blows the piss into my eyes and it burns like crazy.

The Ouija board slowly folds in half squeezing my balls and penor in a tight grip. My penor is forced to have intercourse with the board until I blast a nut all over the place. Suddenly everything stops and I fall to the ground with a sense of relief that I can move again.

I wonder if it was all just a dream, but in reality it was real. I slowly look at the Ouija board and noticed that my orgasm resembled my dead grandmother. I cleaned myself up and threw out the Ouija board.........I was disgusted!

Never again will I mess with an Ouija Board.
Guest   Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:32 am GMT
LOL
New guest   Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:24 pm GMT
To Jerm Irons :

You must have made love to Aphrodite or Venus. Or to both