Need help deciphering this

hjalp   Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:13 pm GMT
I need help deciphering this. I cannot understand it. It is written in English, but by someone who has very little command of the language and no dictionary. I believe that the author's first language is Spanish. This is not a secret code but merely the attempts of a nearly illiterate person to write something in English. The writing was surprisingly quite neat so this is an exact transcription:

"the King tomgngrmns the Nasmgrsnamg to fondgrnd the wndsdrmgs otrmgndsamg of the andmgshndh But the wndrmgs wrnds gont But there fondrmsgn in the kneep. the Nangmsngfr fondrmgs ahd wmdrsmgs the anmgrsandsr But they a ruxndfax. But he wsmgrnds ulomgrsfrl. the chief coaks in the cishndmghndmh But they Whsrgr no foundmgtr But fatrghsm a nungsrmd turkey A Hsndresonrnd is Brown they is whndr the Hsndre Fnrnrynd they and dr Hsndre. Hsndresonvnd is 3 inshdr. A grndnr dishdr is grnrd a Nasrdm go to the grndnr dishdr and they shdrnm. is 3 inshdr. the wandrmgsd is to pgrodomrel the pondranc ondmgs lopmgro in the castr donvmgh."
Caspian   Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 pm GMT
I don't think anybody's going to be able to decipher this! Is it not possible that this is an attempt at a linguistic experiment?

Or perhaps, their fingers were on the wrong keys on the keyboard!
hjalp   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:39 pm GMT
No, it was origionally handwritten. Quite clearly in fact, so I'm sure that I transcribed everything correctly. The author is just learning how to write. I think that maybe they think that "n" is a vowel or something. The story is about a king. I think "castr" is probably "castle".
Lazar   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:12 pm GMT
Wow, I think I'd call that thing indecipherable.
TheKitten   Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:19 am GMT
god... that is imposible!! have you tried to ask him/her what it means? maybe...
McCain   Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:02 pm GMT
He's trying to swindle you.