Down with F**king French anti-spam asnwer!

Shuimo   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 am GMT
Lazar   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:30 am GMT
Your post is, itself, spam.
TruthMaster   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:34 am GMT
George Bush and Tony Blair also met with the Dalai Lama, so why are you speaking English?
Shuimo   Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:46 am GMT
Easter Egg   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:07 am GMT
Oh do be quiet you silly moaners. It's obvious you know the word or you wouldn't have been able to post.

Just see it as the first half of the dessert 'blancmange" which is also used in English. Being an egg, I know about food. ;-)
Shuimo   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 am GMT
Easter Egg Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:07 am GMT
Oh do be quiet you silly moaners. It's obvious you know the word or you wouldn't have been able to post.

Just see it as the first half of the dessert 'blancmange" which is also used in English. Being an egg, I know about food. ;-)
=========================================
Staff   Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 am GMT
Tsk, another rude Chinese person on this forum.
Shuimo   Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 am GMT
Staff Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 am GMT
Tsk, another rude Chinese person on this forum.
-----------
Chinese don't mind to be called rude.
See Sarkozy even doesn't mind to be called political scoundrel!
98-lb gorilla   Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:10 pm GMT
<<Chinese don't mind to be called rude.>>

Now that China is the 800-lb gorilla of international politics, it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks of them. They can do whatever they want with the rest of the world, and there's nothing at all we can do about it.
Shuimo   Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:16 pm GMT
98-lb gorilla Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:10 pm GMT
<<Chinese don't mind to be called rude.>>

Now that China is the 800-lb gorilla of international politics, it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks of them. They can do whatever they want with the rest of the world, and there's nothing at all we can do about it.
---------------
Shit! Has the fu*king France and its people consider our feelings?
Bruni   Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm GMT
China should invade France.
Johnny   Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:30 pm GMT
I strongly suggest the new anti-spam question should be an IQ test, so that people like Shuimo and most spammers won't be able to post.
Shuimo   Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:03 pm GMT
Bruni Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm GMT
China should invade France.
------------
China should nuke France and make it disappear from the earth!
Yegor Ivanovich Pizdetsky   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:01 pm GMT
<<Now that China is the 800-lb gorilla of international politics, it doesn't matter what the rest of the world thinks of them. They can do whatever they want with the rest of the world, and there's nothing at all we can do about it. >>

Quality always wins over quantity in the end. China is just a rerun of the Soviet Union. I am sick of cheap Chinese Plastic Chickens and so is every one else, especially because of the credit crunch. A 800-lb pound Gorilla may be an impressive sight but it's still sitting in a stinking cage at a zoo getting laughed at and taunted by the onlookers.
ColinRolf   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm GMT
"Chinese don't mind to be called rude.
See Sarkozy even doesn't mind to be called political scoundrel!"

Is this true? Does this mean Chinese people have no manners?

Good heavens--I didn't think anybody in the world wanted to be seen as ill-mannered.