Ironic tales from Antimoon: The French spam answer

Hispanic Dung Beetle   Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:22 am GMT
What do you mean? We aren't speaking Spanish.
Beaners vs. Modern World   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:20 am GMT
"But the initial trolls on this forum (before being followed by a whole array of others) were all Francophone."

No.
They were Hispanic dung beetles.
Jesus wasn't a virgin   Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:39 am GMT
I highly doubt there is really any Spanish vs French thing going on here at all! Here are some of my bets on what's going on:

1) There are a small group of people who troll just for fun, Most likely not really Hispanics or French, probably American teenagers.

2) They are all Americans, the 'French fanatics' are anti-imigration and the 'Hispanic fanatics' are pro-imigration.

3) It's the moderator trying to swindle us.

Don't you agree?
Mary wasn't either   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:09 am GMT
I think it's you.
Irony revisited   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:41 pm GMT
>>Long ago, we also had the "Germanics" vs the "Latins", so it's not clear if the current Francophones are the originals who "destroyed" this forum. <<

Actually. "We" had a small group of Francophones who behaved incredibly chauvinistically towards French and incredibly hostile towards the English language.

In their chauvinism they tried to evoke 'Latin' ancestry and brought forth a fictional concept known as "Latin culture". Subsequently they mirrored these concepts with "Germanic culture" and coined "Germanics" as a word.
Dan   Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:55 am GMT
Everyone should calm down.
K. T.   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:57 pm GMT
Offensive.
hepatitis   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:24 pm GMT
I'm tired of this forum.
Hispanic fanatics   Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:41 pm GMT
"the 'Hispanic fanatics' are pro-imigration"

What a surprise.