To MOD: See Antimoon Harassed till F**king word canceled????

Shuimo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:08 am GMT
To MOD: See Antimoon Harassed till F**king word canceled????
Shuimo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 am GMT
Down with F**king French Anti-Spam Word!
blancborough   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:10 am GMT
What word would you like to see in its place?
Blanche   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:24 am GMT
You should seek mental help. You're obsession with this word is unhealthy.
拜托   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 am GMT
你应该去看医生
Shuimo   Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 am GMT
拜托 Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:38 am GMT
你应该去看医生
------------------------------
Down with F**king French Anti-Spam Word!
Guest   Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:46 am GMT
Down with poor quality Chinese made goods.
Johnny   Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 pm GMT
I swear to God that if I was the administrator I would change it to "What French word describes the color of Shuimo's face?" - that would be so LOL!

Joking aside, I suggest NOT changing it, so that Shuimo will soon slash his wrists in despair. Blanc! Blanc! Blanc! Blanc! Blanc! Are you dead yet? Blanc! Blanc! Blanc! Marseillaise! Now you should be about to shoot yourself, hopefully.

Joking aside again, I believe it was chosen so that ignorant spammers would have a little more trouble posting, and in the end it's not that bad. I wasn't sure of the answer either, but it took me one second to find the answer and now I can even say I learned a word, even though I don't like French. So stop being a bitch, Shuimo...But hopefully you haven't read this last part of my post because you ended your life shortly after you read "Marseillaise".
Johnny   Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:19 pm GMT
And look how easy it is: it took me one second to find the answer to the new spam question. I googled "yellow french" and the first result was a page with all the colors... jaune. Easy.