Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

AL   Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 am GMT
Know these people (Tom, mjd, Brennus and Josh Lalonde) for who they really are. They are wolves in sheeps' clothing.
a sheep   Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:02 am GMT
I think they are shape-shifting blue-red mutant alien polyps in human bodies. They are Freemasons, and they plan to establish a global English-speaking dictatorship. They also worship the pagan god Ba'al.
the truth   Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:56 am GMT
Hogwash. They are Angels sent to earth to establish Unity with our Saviour; a New Tower of Babylon, The New Jerusalem. They are never mistaken; the Lord leads their way.
Robin Michael   Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:38 am GMT
When Tom 'posts', there is a Gold Star. So it is obvious that Tom is an important person. Also, if you look at the Antimoon Site you can see an article by Tom on how he learnt English etc.

As for these other people: Tom, mjd, Brennus and Josh Lalonde

I am not particularly familiar with them. At the moment: Lazar, Damian and Uriel seem to be the more experienced people using this site. I sometimes (often) wonder who uses this site, and how many people use it. Someone like Tom is quite capable of setting up a counter (computer program), so he probably has the answer.
Guest   Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:58 pm GMT
Is Josh still around? I hate that man. He was so biased against Spanish. I wonder if he created the antispam question in French.
LL   Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:31 am GMT
What does that mean? What kind of wolves?
read the Bible   Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:40 am GMT
read the Bible and you can understand LL
Satan   Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 pm GMT
Has somebody not been reading their Bible? Hmm?
read the Bible   Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 pm GMT
haven't got time to argue with such rubbish so if you want to know much more about it just read it: http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.html .
LL   Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:43 pm GMT
I know what it means. I just don't understand why it is being used for the admins and the mods.

Exactly what kind of wolves are they?
i'll tell ya   Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:20 pm GMT
<<Exactly what kind of wolves are they? >>

They are of the kind of wolves that with spite are filled, yet amongs us do live.
LL   Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 am GMT
That could be anyone. Did someone remove a thread or a post recently?
Uriel   Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 am GMT
The gold star just means that they have admin or moderator privileges. Pretty much all chat sites have some equivalent. Tom is the creator of this site, so I think he gets to call the shots and set the tone.....and given how spiteful and immature some people can be on here, I think the mods are remarkably hands-off!

Right now Antimoon seems to be in a little bit of a lull -- there are fewer of the regular posters on lately. But it comes and goes, and we have an interesting new crop of participants like you (Robin Michael), Caspian, Jasper, Skippy, etc., as well as older friends like Xie and abc. I'm sure a lot of the learners get what they need to out of the site and move on, because I haven't seen as many technical questions lately. Mostly I just like to hang around and BS, myself, as well as get some different international perspectives. That's the fun part for me, anyway. And reading Damian's posts, of course!