Mise au point

greg   Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 pm GMT
Bonjour à tous,

pour ceux qui ne mle connaissent pas encore (vous devez être peu nombreux) , je suis Greg et bien entendu je suis français. Que pourrais je être d'autre par ailleurs? Puisque toutes las autress cultures sont inférieures. Je souhaite éclaircir un point sur antimoon, je note que certians d'entre vous écrivent dez choses sur des sujets qu'ils ne maîtrisent pas. Pouvez vous aller faire joujou ailleurs. Ici nous sommes entres personnes sérieuses, expertes et souhaitons développer notre savoir. Vous êtes nombreux à faire des fautes d'anglias et de français. Ceci ne peut être toléré, je vous demande instamment de quitter définitivement Antimoon. De par vos actions vous discréditez gravement ce site. Vous êtes incompétents, et des gens comme moi en paient le prix.

Merci de partir dignement.

Pour ceux qui ne savent pas lire le français, faites vous traduire par quequ'un.
Der Heiliger Geist   Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:53 pm GMT
Schade dass wir können Sie nicht verstehen.

<<Vous êtes nombreux à faire des fautes d'anglias et de français. >>
<<mle>>
^Wie so oder?
Der Heilige Geist   Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm GMT
typo
kutya   Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 pm GMT
Greg tu es con
Est-ce que tu peux comprendre? Je crois que tu connais seulement le français! L'autre Greg n'a jamais écrit des betises comme toi!
Robin Michael   Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:03 pm GMT
"Greg" has posts, which are often Political (sic!). They not always easy to understand because they require an understanding of French and Antimoon (sic!) Politics (sic!), particularly recent events.

This is the page to access these posts.

http://www.antimoon.com/cgi-bin/search/swish.cgi?query=greg

Some of these posts may cause offence (sic!). However, I think that people learning English and languages will find them interesting.
Réponse   Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm GMT
Le vrai Greg ne commettait jamais les ridicules fautes d'orthographe du faux Greg, l'imposteur ci-dessus.
Buddy   Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:41 pm GMT
greg,

Just because someone says something you disagree with, or which conflicts with your ideas or agenda doesn't mean that THEY have to bow out. They have every right to post here.

There's certainly no need to react in fear. If someone says something you believe is false about the French language (and remember dude, we're talking about a *language* here--not a family member or a friend, but a LANGUAGE and whatever reputation goes along with it {i.e. Big honkin' deal]), then let it ride. If the assertion is false it will come to light. If not, then you've lost nothing.

You don't have to be the French language's PR director, or Sacred Guardian of its honor. You're relieved of duty.
greg (the faker)   Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:42 pm GMT
hi guys,

it was a provocation and it worked. As i can see, you write some shit and there always an asshole to repond.

anyway have a lovelly week-end
HG   Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:03 pm GMT
<<it was a provocation and it worked. As i can see, you write some shit and there always an asshole to repond.
>>

Who's the more Assly? The Asshole, or the Asshole who provokes them?

LOL

gotme! :|)

hmm, me likey...
Buddy   Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:05 pm GMT
<<you write some shit >>

You had to conduct a test for find this out???