This girl's portrait of AD on this page is not chinese

china1   Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:07 pm GMT
This girl's portrait of AD on this page on the lefi is not chinese.
Her looks like Indonesia or Thai,Cambodia etc. her makeup is too heavy, lips is too flirtatious, eyes look unlike eyes of chinese. The real chinese girls loos like that:
http://beauty.pclady.com.cn/skin/question/0708/172583_1.html
NY 20th resident   Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:17 pm GMT
Unfortunately, the ads you see are location-dependent, and probably time-dependent, as well. I'm seeing an ad where BH Obama is endorsing a Democrat candidate for Congress in today's special election to fill the seat vacated by Kirsten Gillibrand, who took over Hillary Clinton's Senate seat.
china1   Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:46 pm GMT
oh
Caspian   Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:06 pm GMT
And for some reason, I'm being showed ads for beauty tips to look young, and eye make-up!
guestahlic   Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:57 am GMT
How do you know she isn't Chinese? Have you seen all 600 million Chinese girls or what?
china1   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 am GMT
How do you know she isn't Chinese? Have you seen all 600 million Chinese girls or what?
=====================================
I‘m chinese,living in china,Don't I know own country what the human being looks like?
guestahlic   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:57 am GMT
<<I‘m chinese,living in china,Don't I know own country what the human being looks like? >>

You may know what they look like IN GENERAL, but you have not seen every Chinese woman on Earth so you cannot say for sure whether she is Chinese or not. Even if she were white it would not be certain, for she could have a pigmentation problem.
china1   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 am GMT
<<I‘m chinese,living in china,Don't I know own country what the human being looks like? >>

You may know what they look like IN GENERAL, but you have not seen every Chinese woman on Earth so you cannot say for sure whether she is Chinese or not. Even if she were white it would not be certain, for she could have a pigmentation problem.
======================================
Ok,maybe,but the probability is very small. Her eyes and the expression in her eyes are unlike chinese. Chinese have not that kind of eyes,and her lips
is too flirtatious. I know the appearance of persons each province in china by watching tv and meeting the people living in my city which are from across the country.
china1   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:24 am GMT
I could say she must be south asia girl,most likely vietnamese, cambodians, thais.