If I Visit Spain.

Guest   Sun May 03, 2009 4:20 pm GMT
The cleanest city of Europe is Oviedo, Spain. I don't know which one is the most dirty, but it must be Paris thanks to the Muslims and blacks that live there.
Wien für immer!   Sun May 03, 2009 4:24 pm GMT
You're wrong, honey..

Everyone says Paris is the dirtiest, but I must tell you that my aunt lives there and I visit Paris 3 times per year and it's not dirty. At all!

Anyhow, your theory is really bad because you can see lots of Muslims in Vienna as well, still, it's very clean.
Johannes   Sun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm GMT
Prater   Sun May 03, 2009 4:30 pm GMT
you can't find it here
http://www.oe-journal.at/Aktuelles/!2005/1205/rathausWien1024x768.jpg
European   Sun May 03, 2009 5:29 pm GMT
Vienna is quite nice but a bit cold (not only the weather but also the people) I prefer other towns such as Paris, Rome, Barcelone, Venice, Florence, Tallinn, Gand and Granada....
Chismauric   Sun May 03, 2009 5:42 pm GMT
fuck Vienna, so overrated, unfriendly with tourists and unbelievable expensive. A salad costs 40 euros and a small bottle of water 4 euros. Thieves!
Guest   Sun May 03, 2009 6:09 pm GMT
Try Praha , it's still relatively cheap and more beautiful than Vienna in my opinion.
European   Sun May 03, 2009 6:11 pm GMT
Yeah I forgot two wonderful towns Prague and Saint Petersburg
Guest   Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm GMT
Ok, but let's talk about Spain, because the person who opened this tread is interested in visiting Spain and not other countries. I don't know which cities do you plan to visit, the biggest ones I guess :Madrid and Barcelona and maybe Valencia or Seville. To me all big cities are more or less the same, they are kinda boring I think. Let me recommend you the cities of the North because they are very interesting, food is both extremely good and cheap and landscapes are wonderful: San Sebastian, Santander, Oviedo, Santiago de Compostela. There are more but these are the ones I know well and I liked a lot .I think that they won't deceive you. Weather is the only downside, mainly due to very persistant rainfall but temperatures are moderate by the way.
Guest   Sun May 03, 2009 10:57 pm GMT
Salamanca is very beautiful and you won't regret it. Go there and you'll love it. I also like Madrid and Barcelona and you have to visit those two cities. They are must-see Spanish cities and Barcelona is unique. In my opinion, Barcelona and Paris are the most beautiful "Romance" cities and very uniques. Madrid isn't that beautiful, but I like it.

@European: you mentioned 3 Italian towns, and the two of them are so ugly and even smelly. Venice is the most boring Italian town and it smells like shit, Rome: one can see only some old stones (just like in Athens, so it's no big deal) all over the city, the only thing that's nice is Vatican and Piazza di Spagna.
Though, I like Florence. It's very nice and calm. Whole Tuscany is nice.

Prague is adorable.
Rolando   Sun May 03, 2009 11:15 pm GMT
I plan to visit Cataluña & Barcelona. I've heard wonders about Cataluña.
uR 1 idiot   Sun May 03, 2009 11:51 pm GMT
Guest you are a poor mental, it's ufficient to read what you wrote about the three Italian towns universally known among the most beautiful/interesting etc. of the world. Evidently the Venice hotel in Las Vegas is absolutely more suitable to your educational/brain level.
Rome is the most beautiful city in Europe, it's not sufficient a whole year only to see it in some depth, so don't even try to talk about it because you sound so pathetic.
Don't go around the world with your unesuful presence, it's better for everyone!
The other thing that confirms you as an idiot it's considering Paris as a "Romance city". One of teh most violent city ion Europe. AHAHAH!! In my opinion only idiots can say such a foolishness in 2009, I doubt you really went in any of those cities
DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES   Mon May 04, 2009 12:26 am GMT
Paris is dirty and it's ugly, it's always the same thing everywhere. Just a bunch of boulevards. It's the most overrated city in human history. The pretty things were 1)made by strangers 2)stolen by French to other countries...Furthermore I hate the French, I can't stand their arrogance.
HOMBRE FUERTE   Mon May 04, 2009 4:16 am GMT
Si eres hombre y vas a España te violará otro hombre. Si eres mujer y vas a España te violará otra mujer. Así son las normas sociales en este país. Los maricones están casándose por todas partes y el sida va propagándose sin parar.
Art lover   Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 am GMT
Guest you are a poor mental, it's ufficient to read what you wrote about the three Italian towns universally known among the most beautiful/interesting etc. of the world. Evidently the Venice hotel in Las Vegas is absolutely more suitable to your educational/brain level.
Rome is the most beautiful city in Europe, it's not sufficient a whole year only to see it in some depth, so don't even try to talk about it because you sound so pathetic.
Don't go around the world with your unesuful presence, it's better for everyone!
The other thing that confirms you as an idiot it's considering Paris as a "Romance city". One of teh most violent city ion Europe. AHAHAH!! In my opinion only idiots can say such a foolishness in 2009, I doubt you really went in any of those cities

I agree everyone knows ( the ones who love art and history) that Italy has got the nicest towns in Europe) not only the big ones but also plenty of nice tiny towns from North to the south of Italy. That's a fact.