English Novels set in 17th and early 18th centuries.

Damian London E14   Tue May 05, 2009 8:06 am GMT
Wintereis.....you're a wee bit of a drama queen, aren't you? I'm really not bothered one whit whether or not you believe what I said regarding the questionable postings in here or in any other thread. It's the risk of us take in this unmoderated open Forum - I will say no more about this nonsense other than to repeat that I personally only submit postings in Antimoon under my name Damian...DamiAn with an A that is....and no other.

What you say about your own personal circumstances on here is, of course, up to you, and you can bet your boots I would have absolutely no reason whatsoever to "disclose" any of your information elsewhere for anyone who may or may not be interested. It's all in here for inspection anyway, and made available for all and sundry to read..... by yourself....isn't that so?

As for this thread topic we could all discuss the English Language novels of the 18th/19th centuries from now until the end of time......the period saw an incredible plethora of great literary works, the product of great literary minds so rich in imagination and style and content. It's almost impossible to cherry pick through all the novels to determine which are considered the most prominent as people's tastes and preferences vary so much.

Some of the great Georgian and Victorian novelists of that era are virtually unrivalled for their works which have become classics worldwide and as popular today as they were when first produced all those years ago.
truth hurts   Tue May 05, 2009 8:47 am GMT
Wintereis, anything you put online is public information and can be used by anyone in any way they like.

Damian, enough with the 'chumyness'.
Wintereis   Tue May 05, 2009 10:08 am GMT
No, I am not a drama queen, Damian. It is rude to post peoples information in forums without their concent. It shows an absolute lack of etiquette and disrespect for other individuals and is little better than childish bullyinq. I owned up to what mistake I may have made like an adult, but I will not quietly stand by and be blamed for the actions of some imiture ass with nothing to do with his time than stock people on the internet. Obviously, like most fine points, this is way over your flat head.And the British pride themselves on their social decorum. I think that has been aptly done away with in this instance. Indeed, what would those crusty old British authors think about such behavior? But . . . I will cede. I will give you what you want, as after this it is what I want as well. The small bit of actual knowledge and depth aquired on Antimoon is not worth putting up with the people that frequent it. Really, its mostly just a bunch of idiots arguing about whose country is better.
Guest   Wed May 06, 2009 2:25 am GMT
Damian did not post any of your details. Nobody posted anything particularly personal about you? I just found some of you spelling mistakes a little bit unusual. I was also curious to find out about your name - Wintereis. Google "Wintereis" and the mystery is solved.

The only reason why I have not left my name is because I do not want to get involved in an unpleasant vendetta.