brainless

questions   Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 pm GMT
Why on earth are most of the people posting on this forum brainless? Are they too young? are they just kidding, Are they frustrated people? Do they have serious mental disturbs? Is Wikipedia the only source of their education and reading?
answers   Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 pm GMT
Yes to all.
more questions   Sat May 09, 2009 9:18 pm GMT
why on earth are most of the people trying to be linguists and in the same time they're promoting their own language? I find THEM brainless and nationalists.
Vardan Imbecilian   Sat May 09, 2009 9:57 pm GMT
Hi people!
I am a 99 years old armenian gay. I want to know if my age satisfy questions' criteria for "too young". Don't get me wrong: I would be glad to know that I am still young! questions, I'm waiting for the good news!
Held   Sun May 10, 2009 7:49 am GMT
promoting their own language

You know well this behaviour......
brainful   Sun May 10, 2009 8:20 am GMT
Well, the truth is...

You wouldn't ask such questions if you had a brain...irrespective of its size.
Kraus   Sun May 10, 2009 1:14 pm GMT
most of the people posting on this forum are brainless because there are Americans and it's more than well-know that they are (genetically) retarded.
This doesn't mean that there are many other retarded in other nationalities, but they particularly shine for their unbelievable ignorance and arrogance.
Yes. Wikipedia the only source of their education and reading for those stupid people and it says all. Everybody can see the consequences.