Do races have different voices?

a more original name   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:24 pm GMT
Do the different races have different voices (besides accent)
KKK   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:22 pm GMT
Yes, I can identify black people's voices very easily.
An Ent   Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:38 pm GMT
Yes, I can identify Trolls very easily.
KKK   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:07 pm GMT
Are you calling me a troll? You are disgusting.
KKK   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 pm GMT
By the way, my nickname stands for Konrad Kennedy from Kentucky.
DukeOfLancasterVI, Lancas   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:30 pm GMT
Yeah, black voices are very distinctive (GENERALLY, not always, the best when it comes to singing). Indian voices generally more high pitched. Etc etc.
sexy allah   Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm GMT
black voices are gorilla voices.
question   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:35 pm GMT
<Do the different races have different voices ?>

Do the different people have different races ?
Guest   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 pm GMT
A race is where people try to go fast so they can get to the finish line first. Races can't talk, so don't have voices.
Jasper   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm GMT
My correspondent Uriel and I had this discussion some time ago in another thread. With my admittedly amateurish experience with forensics, and her professional experience with forensic anthropology, we came to the conclusion that there is indeed a different resonance in the Negroid voice, probably related to differences in skull structure or soft tissue structure among the various human races.
Jeff   Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:54 pm GMT
Yeah, the Negroid voice is deeper than the caucasian voice.
guest   Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm GMT
<<Yeah, the Negroid voice is deeper than the caucasian voice.>>

Ever heard of Michael Jackson?
Johnny   Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 pm GMT
I'm not sure it's really the "voice", maybe it's the "accent", and so there's no difference. How do you distinguish what's part of the accent and what is not? Listen to this... if you didn't know he was black, would you guess it just listening to the way he speaks before he turns getto? When he turns getto the difference is huge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec
Me   Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 pm GMT
Yes you can tell he is black by listening to his voice before the bug or whatever flies in his face.
Trimac20   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 am GMT
Yes, as with other characteristics the 'timbre' of the voice seems to vary with populations. All the training in the world will not make you sound just like a black person if you weren't born black.