flirty girl

kyertti   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:29 am GMT
A guy is calling me a flirty girl.
what is the meaning of that?
It is good or bad. I have to know that as soon as possible.
weirdo   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 am GMT
Try to look up flirty in dictionary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=flirty
Laura Braun   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 pm GMT
You have to see what kind of clothes you wear, if your skirt is too short or your tshirt is too open that means that you look sexual attractive to the others. If you wish to look too serious you have to wear your grandma skirt and that's OK in the office, but I do prefer short skirts if you ask me.
Laura Braun   Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:45 pm GMT
But from the other side there is something which is called dress code if you break it there will be always someone stearing at your boobs or legs or whatever. And females are ver jelous if you look more attractive than them.
fh   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:05 pm GMT
flirty girl :D did he call you flirty girl :D
chingon   Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:06 pm GMT
Flirty doesn't have to do with clothes, it has to do with attitude.
Uriel   Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:51 pm GMT
And you would know all about that, eh?
Vicky   Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 pm GMT
I know all about flirting ;). heeheehee

I attract flirty boys so it only seems fair to flirt back. Flirty girls have more fun, so enjoy it :D
Laura Braun   Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:47 pm GMT
let us be serious.
I believe in love. There is nothing to do with flirty girls which are going to have pleasure for few days or a week. I believe in love which is more powerful feeling than any flirty sex for few days after which remains empty soul and nothing else. Love is the most powerful feeling in the world. It can make someone to feel like a king or to ruin someone life. Flirty girls are everywhere, girls who can real love are exception.
squirty girl   Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 pm GMT
I believe in sex with machines.
K. T.   Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:34 pm GMT
If you are a girl, it probably means the person thinks that you:

a. flirt too much
b. aren't serious enough (for example in relation to your boyfriend), because you still seek the attention of others in a teasing way.

Or
he is joking with you.

I think some people are perceived as flirts when they are simply polite and friendly. This can happen to men and women, not just young girls.
For example, a lonely person may misconstrue ordinary polite behaviour such as giving a compliment or laughing at a joke as flirting.

You can disagree. Then we can argue the topic of "cute"....