Need your help,please

Laura Braun   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:38 pm GMT
excuse me mr. dot . I just gave a little thought about what you said.
I always said that when there is love there is nothing impossible. Money are not going to pay feelings. They can make life a little bit more comfortable, but that doesn't mean that everything is for selling, especially love. It's somewhere inside in us which cost more that thousand camels with gold.
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 pm GMT
btw, I used translator for polish, because... it some sort close to my native language, we had something in common in it, but it's not the same.
sdf   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:45 am GMT
Personally I think that was the most embarrasing thing anyone ever wrote
there is a friend in my facebook who writes all this crazy stuff all the time and every time he makes gramer mistakes with one exception of /ı love you/ and I wanted to tell him that he walks on the wrong path, that even if he is determined about disturbing that girl at least not to do that in the public. And that his english sucks. so since my english is not that good in the first place, I came here to ask your help. here is the original writing

Its easy to love the lover; The talent is even can love when she is not loving.The real lover know s,your own lovepain the same she have.Even she does´nt wants the love, also she understands the love.however she waits patiently,the lover(he) is also ...impatience so that this love is bleeding in one side.Here is The Real Love...

And I can't believe you guys started to talk about real love :D
sdf   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:49 am GMT
And he replied /no one gives a shit about grammer in America, every one talks like this, so don't worry/ :D
Laura Braun   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:58 am GMT
sdf, Ok, so you betrayed him in a way because you public his personal messages in english learning forum which is a bit embarassing. In facebook everyone writes personal infromation which is only for personal friends not for everyone.
sdf   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:10 pm GMT
I did that for his own good :P And no one here knows him or me for that matter :) And he doesn't know enough english ( I think) to surf the web in eng so there's really very little chance that he may come across this site. So there's no harm done
Laura Braun   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:21 pm GMT
You ask me about surfing, I can surf with hours and will find not only his name... next time be careful indeed. If I were you I would protect my friends secret.
Laura Braun   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:26 pm GMT
sdf   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:31 pm GMT
yes that's interesting
let me deal with it alright :)
Laura Braun   Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:54 pm GMT
No , the first link in google is antimoon.com "it's easy to love the lover"...
Ло&am   Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:57 pm GMT
Вижте какво открих: http://www.google.bg/search?hl=bg&q=Its+easy+to+love+the+lover&btnG =% D0% A2% D1% 8A% D1% 80% D1% 81% D0% B5% D0% BD% D0% B5 & мета =