Sensual language.

Dude   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:28 pm GMT
Is French the most sensual language in the world?
Is French the best language to flirt?
Caspian   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:00 pm GMT
If you want to flirt with French girls, then yes.

If you want to flirt with German girls, French will be useless.
Guest   Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:47 pm GMT
If you want to flirt with French girls put one of your hands on your crotch.
If you want to flirt with German girls put one of your hands on your crotch.
Body language= universal language.
K. T.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:09 pm GMT
I doubt they will like such frank "flirting" unless they are desperate or perhaps Lady Gaga or Madonna types.

This idea about French is an old one-probably seen in old clips on Youtube, where the woman says, "Speak French to me,", but "French" is also a way to say that something is "dirty" or inappropriate language. "Pardon my French." is the not-so-gentlemanly man's way of excusing his language in front of a woman. If a man is good looking, has a nice car and plenty of money he probably doesn't need to speak French, Spanish or Italian-the ROMANCE languages. Actually, for some ladies who are trying for a better life, the man just needs to have a good career and average looks.

If the girl likes/fancies you, you won't have to flirt much. Some girls like British accents-but this isn't universal. Cerebral girls need to know that you are smart, lesser brainiacs want to see your wallet and your car. Guess they aren't so dumb after all.
indigo   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:13 pm GMT
K.T., what do you know about flirting and sex? You're a PC Christian lover of everybody. Maybe some people like it kinky. Maybe some people don't care about personality and just want pleasure.
K. T.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:43 pm GMT
Well, let's see, I'm married, so I may know something. I've helped some guys meet girls who they married or ended up dating and there are some kids in the world now...

I'm not PC, btw. I try to be civil and fair. Sometimes I fail at it.
indigo   Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 pm GMT
<<Well, let's see, I'm married, so I may know something. I've helped some guys meet girls who they married or ended up dating and there are some kids in the world now...

I'm not PC, btw. I try to be civil and fair. Sometimes I fail at it. >>

Who said he wants to get married or date someone?
Xie   Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:12 am GMT
>>If the girl likes/fancies you, you won't have to flirt much. Some girls like British accents-but this isn't universal. Cerebral girls need to know that you are smart, lesser brainiacs want to see your wallet and your car. Guess they aren't so dumb after all.

I had thought cerebral was celibate. But it's synonymous philosophically. I can understand that girls in general are cautious in order not to lose anything. They don't scrutinize (there are, but that would be terrible), but sort of. Perhaps it's alright for guys to read some pickup guides, but in general I can see competent guys always focus on business (while those with a better sense of humor do even more).
Wong   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 am GMT
Le franßais.