Let's make something clear about trolling

Guest   Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:39 pm GMT
<<Yes I do, but I'm willing to sacrifice my parter if it is necessary. The English nation is more important than anything else. I can get another partner anyways.>>

That's quite callous of you.
Casual Sex   Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:50 pm GMT
I don't think Robin can get another partner that easy. I know I can get another partner, but Robin...hmm...
G   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:11 pm GMT
<Their recent popularity is more about making the government stop ignoring the immigration (legal and illegal) issue, and start openly discussing it, and reassuring people that their country isn't going to become completely swamped by immigrants.>

That may well be true. But the reasons people vote BNP and the plans the BNP want to implement are two distinct matters.
Armada   Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:31 pm GMT
If the British colonized half of the world then they must accept the fact that their country becomes swamped by immigrants as it is consquence of their former imperialism. Countries that were not involved in European colonisation such as Germany have the right to close their borders to the immigrants, but not the British. I'm glad that London will become Bombay 2 in a not so distant future.
Damian in Edinburgh   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 pm GMT
***I'm glad that London will become Bombay 2 in a not so distant future***

But, Armada dearest, you could almost say that London is actually Bombay 1....have you not seen the truly fantastic array of curry houses all over the entire Greater London area? Gazillions upon gazillions of them all over the place...whole streets of Sub Continental restaurants offering every Indian delight under the sun.

Travelling down from the north on the M1 or A1 motorways you begin to detect the wafting balti breezes before you even reach Newport Pagnell Services, and as for going down to London by train from Scotland or the North of England you know you realise what's in store for you soon after you've left Peterborough....already your taste buds are beginning to anticipate the while London Experience....Bombay style.

Great, innit? ;-)
Damian in Edinburgh   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 pm GMT
For "while" read "whole".
Robin Michael   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:56 pm GMT
Dear -Mjdt-

One of my Posts, did not come from me. In time you too will experience this annoying phenomena.

I live in Scotland. When I voted in the European Elections there was a long list of parties to vote for. Fairly near the top of the list, in alphabetic order, were the BNP. I am British and I live in Scotland. I would not vote for the SNP, (Scottish Nationalist Party), a party that somehow manages to avoid the racist tag. So I suggested that I was tempted to vote BNP. In actual fact, I voted Labour.

Since I voted in the European elections and the BNP got their first MEP (Member of the European Parliament) it has become much more obvious that the BNP is a racist party. Until recently, the BNP was denied publicity, so it was difficult to know what it was they did stand for.

Inviting Nick Griffith on to Question Time, revealed the primitive racist thinking of Nick Griffith. Of course the danger is, that Nick Griffiths might be exposed as a racist and people will still vote for him.

BNP Nick Griffin on BBC Question Time Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iKfrY9l2kY

When I am in Poland, I am quite often mistaken for a Polish person. So, as far as I am concerned, British people and Polish people, are part of the same racial group.
BNP voter   Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 am GMT
If the UK is going to hell and the other parties don't give a shit, may as well vote for the BNP! Go out with a bang I say, a la Hitler!
Priscilla   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:23 am GMT
I vote for BNP too. Europe must come back to its roots.
Edward Teach   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 am GMT
Thats a good point, Germany is completely innocent of any attempts at colonization.
Unless of course you count those two attempts at complete world domination.
Allagash Hrabash   Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 am GMT
<<I vote for BNP too. Europe must come back to its roots. >>

I'm glad to see some Europeans are starting to show a bit of spunk again. I'd like to see Europe get back to what it one was (say in 1750).

On the other hand, perhaps an Islamicised Europe would be better at standing up to China in the future?
Edward Teach   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 am GMT
I think it unlikely that a primitive cult such as Islam could have any possible benefits to the development of any nation.
Guest   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 am GMT
It serves to make the population easy to control.
Edward Teach   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 am GMT
I can believe that but it is arguable whether thats a benefit.