Is Spanish the most phonetic language?

Carabella   Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 pm GMT
Yes, but that's cuz Spaniards don't speak the best Spanish.
greg   Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:38 am GMT
Shuimo : « Why do people here keep saying Spanish is the most phonetic language [...] ? »

Je vais te faire une confidence : **TOUTES** les langues parlées **SONT** phonétiques par **DÉFINITION**.

Autre info importante : elles sont **TOUTES** phonétiques à **100 %**.

Je te livre un secret : **TOUTES** les langues parlées sont également **PHONÉMATIQUES** !!!

Une solution : ne pas confondre **PHONÉTISME** et **PHONOGRAPHIE BIUNIVOQUE**.
anon   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:33 am GMT
<<
Spanish is perhaps the most phonetic of them. It has the label of "easy language" and students of France or Germany have a tendency to study Spanish as second foreign language.>>

Span and German having equally phonetic orthography.

...in fact most European languages are:

Russian, Greek, Latin, Italian, Romanian...etc.
Antimooner K. T.   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:36 am GMT
Je vais te faire une confidence : **TOUTES** les langues parlées **SONT** phonétiques par **DÉFINITION**.

Mdr.

I can't argue with your point, though.
Ingmar B.   Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 am GMT
Are there non phonetic languages?

The idiotic spic who started that lame thread meant "Which language has the most regular spelling" I presume. In which case the winners would be German and Italian.
blanc   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:41 am GMT
Spanish is by far more regular than Italian. As for simplicity, the Spanish accent is a very useful plus!
ap   Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 am GMT
Um, "idiotic spic?" Asshole much?
Continuons   Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:05 am GMT
Dumbass much I'd say.
Invitado   Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:55 am GMT
"The idiotic spic who started that lame thread meant "Which language has the most regular spelling" I presume. In which case the winners would be German and Italian."

First, the idiotic spic who started that lame is SHUIMO, and he is Asiatic.

Second, in all the American webpages about that, the easiest language for them is Spanish.

Third, French students can choose also German, Italian or Spanish as subject. They also prefer Spanish as second foreign language because it is easier than the others.