Why does someone want to destroy Antimoon?

Robin Michael   Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 pm GMT
I can understand Americans being upset by my topic "the obese American". Yet no one added anything to it. Yet someone is adding rubbish to perfectly ordinary topics such as 'Past/Present'.

Strange?

Is their enemy the English language?

I used to think that most of my critics were native English speakers with an axe to grind.
FO   Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:30 pm GMT
Robin, the reason is you.
That thing   Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:54 am GMT
That thing, whatever it is, is not destroying Antimoon; it is destroying itself. It has to be extremely fucked up to go around doing things like that.

Go and seek help and stop venting your frustration on other people. It's very bad karma you're committing.

Stop it right now, for your own sake!
Buddha   Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:14 am GMT
Do you believe in karma? What goes around comes around?
I don't believe in it, but that doesn't mean I can't try to make it true. Hence, whenever something bad happens to me, I make sure I pass on my misfortune to someone else, not because I really want to ruin other people's lives, but for no reason other than to maintain the veracity of the law of karma. There are so many who believe in karma, I feel like it's my duty to keep up the ruse.
Edward Teach   Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:20 am GMT
I dont think that the nigger/bttfuck guy has any real interest in destroying antimoon at all. He simply does it because its fun. I must admit that I too find it highly entertaining.

Of course I could be wrong but I consider it harmless fun.
Real Me   Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:00 am GMT
No registration simply means I can see the real you, and not the fake you.
Isn't that better?