dirty Books

Guest   Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:48 pm GMT
Yes, yes; old 'ad hominem'. THAT's classy and educated. LOL
goord   Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:13 pm GMT
Stop, trolls. You're destroying poor Wintereis' imaginary world of sexual fantasies. Just let him (or her?) be!

(Note: this message actually does contain heavy sexual imagery. Can anyone find it?)
Guest   Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 pm GMT
Okay, I know when I'm beaten.

I'll promptly abolish
my obscenely trollish
disregard of Wintereis'
most educated replies.

I'll let him be. His id and all.
Oh my!   Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 pm GMT
<<I'll promptly abolish
my obscenely trollish
disregard of Wintereis'
most educated replies. >>

Oh my God! What a dirty poem! How could you even think such twisted things? I'm shocked! You need to restrain your sexuality a lot, maybe in 150 years, but not now! This is obscene!
Winteris   Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:40 pm GMT
WOW! So many exclamation marks!
Puncutuation makes me horny.
?   Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:24 am GMT
Exclamation marks, hmmmmmmmmmmm, obvious phalic simbols. And alot of them too, hmm, do homosexzual orgies come to mind, or what?
And how about those question marks??????????? Isn't there an alusion to Marquis de Sade's character with the twisted cock from 'La Marquise de Thélème' ??????
Damian in Edinburgh   Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:24 am GMT
If you want to scan through a selection of dirty books then I would hazard a guess here and suggest that you spend some time looking through all the books in Anne Robinson's home....apparenty she is now back living in a mansion deep in the Cotswolds area of Gloucestershire.

I would imagine that ther bookshelves are weighted down with "dirty books" and to make matters worse this acid tongued virago from hell is 65 years old - she's had her bus pass and pension papers for five whole years now.

This so called Weakest Link "Queen of Mean" is forever asking her male contestants, especially those good looking, dishier ones under 35 or so, to "talk dirty" to her during all the verbal brickbats she hurls at the contestants in between rounds.

Why should this waspish woman's reading habits be any different from her preferred form of conversation?

She got divorced a couple of years or so ago - surely to the greatest relief to her unfortunate ex-husband who's only comments at the time were: "She was very difficult to live with!" Maybe he didn't relish "talking dirty" to her or had begun to chuck some of her "dirty books" into the flames of the roaring log fire in their drawing room down there among the Cotswolds.
fuck   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:44 pm GMT
Shut up Damian. No one even knows or gives a shit what the fuck you're talking about. Who the fuck is it now who you're having a go at? Do you ever stop having a go at fucking nobodies? You need to get over it, you sound like a women's tabloid gossip magazine - repugnant.
Guest 2   Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm GMT
<No one even knows or gives a shit what the fuck you're talking about>

I don't think Damian knows himself. At the beginning of his post, he "imagines" this minor tv person has shelves full of "dirty books" (whatever that's supposed to mean).

But by the end of it, he has her husband chucking real "dirty books" into the fire.

That's one very confused little kid.
Wintereis   Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:40 pm GMT
<<WOW! So many exclamation marks!
Puncutuation makes me horny.>>

This is not my post, as you can tell by the poor duplication of my domain name.
Guest   Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:28 pm GMT
I have to say, Damian; I usually love your posts, but your misogyny is annoying.