You are all pathetic losers

Ramiro   Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 am GMT
Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym this morning. First of all, I just got out of the shower wit my bitch Maria. 95 pounds, 5'3 and has the body of a goddess.[She just blew me, shit was SO cash].know how I pulled her? Being a real man, something you nerds don't know shit about. All you know about is books, while I'm out in da club poppin' bottles and cheating on my bitch every night with the lushest breezies in Jersey.

Did I fuck that skank in the shower just a minute ago? You know i did, it was clutch. And she wouldn't dare cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it her good, all day, every day. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, bitch.

You chumps make me sick, hanging out on your nerd website all day jerking off to fat chicks, I roll out with my boys 5 nights a week, the chicks can't resist my bangin' guns. When I walk up in da club, bitches can't wait for the Alphabet ['cos i'm the ALPHA male and you can BET on it] to wrap his pimp mitts around their titties.

I am the hottest guy any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 and do 500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my dick's the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to fuck wit a real boss, not a chump change loser like you. Just playin', you ain't even got a girl. All you got is Warhammer. You play that shit, imma be playin' wit girls tits in da club.

Don't be hatin' bro', Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. Captain of the football team, have a .312 batting average (not that you fags even know what that means), and can drink all of you pussies under the table.. What sports do you do, other than "professionally not getting laid"? I also get straight A's. Dang, you wish you were me! shit aint gonna happen son, you're all wastes of good air who should just kill yourselves.

I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

On the grind.

- Ramiro the champ
daveyboy   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 pm GMT
What a prick..!! why do you need to tell us all this..? your aviously talking loads of pure shit.! pure lies.! you have some terrible terribe insecurities..hahaha.. plus a very strong Inferiority complex. If you google these words you should be able to find some help for your bullshit life..!! What a joke you are Ramiro..!!! pmsl..
anonymous for once   Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:26 pm GMT
Funny, he didn't seem to consider for one second that there could be some girls here too (GIRLS ! ON THE INTERNET !!) who may not be that interested in getting inside pussies, thank you very much.
Since I am bored I am going to answer for once. Ok, right, we are pathetic. We use our brains just for fun, that surely is pathetic. On the other hand, talking about women like pieces of meat, insulting people that you don't know anything of and telling them how you are *brhm* perfect hoping that maybe one of them will believe you, that is just so brilliant, right ?
I pity you, actually. You must have been through a miserable childhood to get to your present miserable life, which is not going to get better. And even those guys behing their screens are laughing at you now, because they are doing better than you. Sad ^^
daveyboy   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 pm GMT
Well said anonymous for once. He has probably read the replies and is thinking "oh god they know i am bullshiting, they can see right through my insecurities and degrading thoughts " What a numpty this guy is... lmfao..!!
Right   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 pm GMT
Ummmm...Okay. Well, I'm gay. So, I don't give a fuck about having pussy. Look, Ramiro, I don't know if what you say is true, but even if it is, I feel sorry for the girls you are with. You obviously need help. You may think you are hot or whatever but we all age don't we? One day you'll be 70 and wonder why the girls don't look at you. And by the way, by this post, in my opinion you are the ugliest man in the world. I don't give a fuck what people like you think of me. If you don't like me then thats your loss. NOT MINE. I'm gay and proud! I'm Smart and Proud! And I'm Cultured and proud! I'm sure the girls you are with are airheads anyway!LOL! PEACE!:)
Caspian   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 pm GMT
lmao
Guest   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 pm GMT
Now that's a poem if I ever saw one! Bravo Ramiro, hit me with more!
Yolanda   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 pm GMT
A los gays hay que mandarlos a Siberia. Pero los rusos no lo permitirían. ¿A dónde mandarlos? ¿Antártica? Pobres pingüinos...
Induciomaro   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 pm GMT
:'(
John   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:10 am GMT
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
hmm   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 am GMT
<<This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on Facebook.>>

What's wrong with that?
Franco   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:59 am GMT
Ummmm...Okay. Well, I'm gay. So, I don't give a fuck about having pussy. Look, Ramiro, I don't know if what you say is true, but even if it is, I feel sorry for the girls you are with. You obviously need help. You may think you are hot or whatever but we all age don't we? One day you'll be 70 and wonder why the girls don't look at you. And by the way, by this post, in my opinion you are the ugliest man in the world. I don't give a fuck what people like you think of me. If you don't like me then thats your loss. NOT MINE. I'm gay and proud! I'm Smart and Proud! And I'm Cultured and proud! I'm sure the girls you are with are airheads anyway!LOL! PEACE!:)

>>

Why should a gay be proud of being gay? It's the same as pride of being blind.
Storgo   Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:06 am GMT
<<Why should a gay be proud of being gay? It's the same as pride of being blind. >>

Well, one can be proud of anything... I, for example, am proud of hating gays. To each his own I guess.
Guest   Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:15 am GMT
Look, this Ramiro post is just spam. It's on other forums too in different forms. If you think the poster is going to feel stupid after reading your reactions, you have a weird idea of the emotional susceptibilities of automated programs.
Franco   Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 am GMT
<<Well, one can be proud of anything... I, for example, am proud of hating gays. To each his own I guess. >>

At least being proud of hating gays makes a lot more sense, because it's something you have deliberately opted for, but people are born gay so what's the point in pride of something that is innate?. I'm left handed, but I can't be proud of being left handed because I did nothing to become left handed.