'bout those Jamaican junkies.

blanc   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:31 pm GMT
Might someone tell me, please: if I ever learnt your English language(sadly though I never ever tried, because absolutely no one speaks it in the fallout jungle-desert area I live it up), could I understand on-the-fly wth the guy name's BADMAN from the videogame GTA4 was trying to say all the time; I mean that the thing that causes me the real trouble is that I used to think that there were no English accents was being so cursed wickedly spoken that I could messed up that much to be unable to distinguish that great amount of words till I heard that character's performance, - mean that even though I got used to lil'Jacob's way of speaking, the Badman is the worst nut-case speaker my ears have ever had a misfortune to be a listener of, so does the above fact in my posting sign the indication that I actually know no english?
^^^All the answers, comments or any idea of yours on this matter are very much appreciated, please <-this and I also wish to beg you all pardon for my little contribution to the trolling I have unacceptably committed a few times here.
LexDiamondz   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:25 am GMT
What he was speaking was Patois...its not necessarily English, but and English-based creole dialect. He's not a nut case for speaking that way, its the variety of speech that's common in the Caribbean and many of us talk that way.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean that you can't speak English or that our dialects are substandard, it just means that you aren't used to how we talk. Most English speakers can't understand Patois to tell the truth