to you,what are the accents that are more(and less) neutral?

neto newton   Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 am GMT
first, lets try end one topic where none of you offended ones to the others, christmas spirit above all dudes
if ur tongue is x and someone say ur tongue is the weirdest, dont retaliate,its important being impartial, this is an enquiry

ok, lets try the follow,I just want to know your opinions dont be childish
u say your country(where u born)
the more forced accents
the more neutral accents, plz dont put ur own accent here

i am brazilian and the accents that sounds more idiot and asshole for me :) are

first-italian
2-spanish

--italian because they are used to have a lot of paroxytone words in the end of sentences and they drag these syllables more than they should

Io sono italiâââââââno, i am not améééééééérican this is freak i hate hear italians speaking

--spanish because they are used to drag the last vowel in the words and many words ends with "ito" omg
also, spanish speakers have an (very very) acute accent (sonido agudo),they speak like children
casitaaaaaaaa, pepitoooooooo, nuestra casaaaa
lol i have an venezuelan friend here right now i think the way he speaks is very funny,i give lots of laughs when he opens his mouth

the most neutral for me are
1-slovene
2-russian
Induciomaro   Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 am GMT
The diminutive (-ito, -ita) in Spanish is not so heavily used ouside some countries in South America, where they speak a little faggy imho. But I agree with you concerning Italian, at least the Italian I'm used to listen to.
Franco   Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:58 pm GMT
-ito is used in Spain too. There are many more diminutives like -ino which is the one used in my dialect.
LOLtroll   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:01 pm GMT
Galletita. Geile Titten.
*giggles*
Kesington Palace   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:54 pm GMT
I like neutral accent from Brasília (Ana Paula Padrão) and I hate accents used in Brazilians soap operas (carioca and paulista) which both sound local (SP or RJ) to my ears. There is Brazil beyond São Paulo and Rio.