HELLO SIRS HOW ARE YOU

Hossein Khosrow Ali Vazir   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:12 pm GMT
IAM TEACH ALL ABOUT FARSI AND NUMBER ONE IRAN. THIS REAL DEAL WRESTLING AND FARSI IRANIAN AMERICAN.
dtt   Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:14 pm GMT
thanks
thank you
LG   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:04 am GMT
First off, it is old fashioned and inaccurate to address people generally as "sirs." My boyfriend says it is half inaccurate. At any rate, there are many women who teach English and I dare say more of them than men.

Your first sentence is confusing as well. What do you mean "number one Iran"? It is also difficult to read writing in all capital letters. Capital letters are only for the first word of a sentence, proper nouns and titles. It looks like you are shouting when you type like that.

In the second sentence I am confused, are you saying that you are a wrestler?
K. T.   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:33 am GMT
I think the ALL CAPS post is just a troll. The "Hello sirs!" bit is pretty funny. It reminds me of old black and white Indian movies.
Hossein Khosrow Ali Vazir   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:35 am GMT
Soory my friend Iam not mean to offend. I am ReAL deal here.
Tim   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 am GMT
To K. T. please don't discriminate someone who's English may not be a strong as yours. We should be supportive.

Don't be racist.
Guest   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:25 am GMT
Why are Americans so racist?
Edward Teach   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:19 am GMT
They are no more racist than anyone else.
It really winds me up when people accuse the US/UK of racism when they have the least racist laws going.

How exactly was K.T. being racist? Race was not mentioned.
Hossein Khosrow Ali Vazir   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:30 am GMT
THAT LITTLE FAG HALK HOGAN. HE IS FAG HE IS LITTLE PUNK GAY.

RUSSIA, NUMBER 1. IRAN, NUMBER 1.
K. T.   Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:06 am GMT
I wasn't being racist. I like old Indian movies (some of them). I meant that it sounds old-fashioned to say "Hello sirs"...
Timothy   Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:50 am GMT
Any Brian Blair fans in the house?
Lee   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm GMT
<<it is old fashioned and inaccurate to address people generally as "sirs.">>

Old fashioned, yes, inaccurate, no. You don't adress people generally using sirs, of course not, for to adress someone using sirs they would have to be males, a group of males.

It's a southern way you Yankee schmuck.