do brazilians sing when speak?

ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:37 pm GMT
please i need some non-latin dudes to answers this question.
some persons said we sing when we speak, and their opinions are bothering me. they were comparing portuguese with tongues like spanish and italian.

i agree that our idiom sounds kinda open but also is very neutral in my opinion,nor harsh nor melodic.
we dont emphasize a single letter in the words like spanish and italians do.
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:40 pm GMT
btw sorry for the bad english
Guest   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:05 pm GMT
No , you sound like drunk Hispanics when you speak , sorry
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm GMT
ive never seen an drunk hispanic
Atahualpa   Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm GMT
El portugués brasileño tiene, en su vertiente hablada, una líniea melódica muy ondulante. Si a ello se añade que a menudo, con intenciones afectivas o enfáticas, prolonga las vocales, resulta que, a oídos de hablantes extranjeros, da la impresión de "cantar". En tercer lugar, la elocución suele ser lenta, reposada. Todo ello lo hace resultar una lengua muy agradable.

En realidad, el portugués del Brasil es, a mi modo de ver, la lengua románica más musical y más cálida.
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:08 pm GMT
"En realidad, el portugués del Brasil es, a mi modo de ver, la lengua románica más musical y más cálida."

this is ridiculous,we are not more melodic than the italians nor spanishes, and french have a lot of oxytones words.

you never saw an italian speaking, " io sono italiaaaaaaaaaano" or the accent of spanishs that sounds like greeks. italian are motive for mockery. and nobody likes spanish accent only the latins.

i agree that we speak not that fast.
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:16 pm GMT
of latin idioms, the continental portuguese have the more harsh tone of voice.
then french,
then portuguese.

and italians and spanishs sounds very shrill to me, i feel me bothered when i have the displeasure to hear these guys speaking.
Atahualpa   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:26 pm GMT
Ninetto,

el que a mí me parezca extremadamente melodioso el portugués del Brasil y que a ti no, no es razón para que introduzcas en tu discurso un adjetivo tan ofensivo como "ridiculous".

Al fin y al cabo, "de gustibus non est disputandum".

Por lo que a mi respecta, el español me suena estridente y vulgar, además de afectado en ciertos sedicentes intelectuales. En lo que concierne al italiano, me gusta mucho por su nitidez de sonidos.

Lo que nunca se me ocurrirá será calificar de "ridículo" al que no esté de acuerdo conmigo.
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:37 pm GMT
dont worry my brawl is with my mexican friend here in brazil.
he said i sound like baby talk but maybe he was talking only about grammar differences.

i hate to look like baby talk u.u
Just me   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:58 pm GMT
I don't like Brazilian POrtuguese at all. It sounds weird and unpleasant, probably there are too many Brazilian she-males in my country and their accent is so awful... My favourite Romance languages are Italian and French
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:13 pm GMT
is written in wikipedia that portuguese have sound similarity with catalan and frech.

and spanish and italian are similar.
go to wikipedia and see urself, or try to change what is written. u.u

i won.
ninoneto eres un idiota   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:23 pm GMT
is written in wikipedia that portuguese have sound similarity with catalan and frech.

and spanish and italian are similar.
go to wikipedia and see urself, or try to change what is written. u.u

i won

Ninoneto

has leido alguna vez un libro en tu vida? Sabes que es el papel?
Russian   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:39 pm GMT
In my view Italian and European Spanish sound very different..The intonation is completely different. These are my favourite Romance languages

1. Italian
2. French
3. European Spanish
4. Continental Portuguese
5. Brazilian
6. Catalan
7. American Spanish
8. Romanian
ninoneto   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:06 pm GMT
spanish have the ugliest latin accent, iam able to punch an latin dude if he opens his mouth here in my country.
i demand any latins here neutralize his accent or i kick his ass back to his land.

they sounds very strident and exagerated only latins like his own language.
.   Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm GMT
Brazilian Portuguese sounds retarded.