New Concept of learning Chinese

Joseph   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 am GMT
Hi,
I have started to learn Chinese but in totaly diferent way.
I am taking this program for already two weeks and I am very pleased with the results. In addition, the team that organizes this concept of learning Chinese language is excellent.
First of all, I’d to say where it is. This program is held in a place called an Eternal Tropical Paradise, Sanya, China. It just happened I found the place on the internet, surfing and trying to find, where would be good to learn Chinese language, of course in China. But I do not have much time to spend in China, due to my busy work. But I managed to secure a two-month vacation and decided to spend it studying Chinese language in China.
In this program, which I try to give you more information I have read that I will be able in two months to to communicate in Chinese, which is extremely important for my job, because as we all know that the whole World produce in China.
I can tell you that after two weeks of attending this program you can see great progress. I have my personal tutor, and it is a personal approach of learning.
I don’t wanna write more in this post, beacause it will be very long.
I will just say that this concept is provided by Beach Chinese Company, www.beachchinese.com .
And if you are interested in more information about this program, feel free to ask me and I will gladly share this experience of my learning Chinese with relaxation and fun in the Eternal Tropical Paradise.

Nice greetings to all!