learn arabic language

monamora   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 pm GMT
Arabeya Association on of the most prestigious Arabic teaching school in Egypt would like to invite you to join one of many Arabic courses. All our staff members are qualified teachers, specialized in teaching Modern Stranded Arabic and Egyptian Colloquial Arabic.
Our program for next winter, it will be:
Program
Pay 450 euro and get …….
- Free Accommodation.
(A bed in a double room at our Student Accommodation in Dokki, Downtown, Cairo) .
- 4 weeks of intensive programs
- 80 hours of intensive Arabic program.
- Free airport shuttle from airport to accommodation.
- Choose MSA or ECA.
- Free placement test and certificates.

For more information you can contact with our email info@arabeya.org or our website: www. Arabeya. Org
Baldewin   Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 pm GMT
Even though the knowledge of Arabic is probably still low here at Antimoon, it has pleasantly surprised me seeing an Egyptian Arabic Wikipedia appearing.

http://arz.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%AD%D9%87_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%87

Still not that developed though.
Baldewin   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 pm GMT
<<Masry, Masri or Egyptian Arabic is spoken by more than 70 million persons in Egypt and other countries; it has ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 codes arz. Wikipedia Masry is aiming at providing a general encyclopedia to speakers of this language in a similar familiar manner to how it is popularly written.>>

Spoken by 70 million, yet only 4,000 articles and not much detailed neither. I know they write MSA and the educational level isn't that good as of yet there, still, I think it can be WAY better than that.

Walloon is only understood passively by only 1 million, and rarely spoken at all, and their Wiki has more than 10,000 articles, many of which are even very detailed (for the small and fragile language it is).