Spanish analysis in Asia

Jang Wai Hun   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:47 am GMT
First of all, i am Chinese.

Spanish doesn't face the extinction in Asia because it's totally ubnknown there and it seems that the situation won't improve. Let's take a look:
in China, English French, Russian, Japanese or Korean are the most popular second foreign language, So, surely Spanish is unknown in China.
So, I don't know why there are so many hisapanics here insisting to claim their would be glory that will never come glory...

So, we need truth, not the lie, OK?
Visitor User   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 am GMT
China: English and French
Japan: English, German and French

South Korea: English and Japanese

Anyway, Spanish will not be extinct because it won't be studied studied.

In East Asia, there are two important Asian languages, Russian and Japanese, and two Western ones, English and French.

Four important languages is too much for Spanish...

PS. In South Korea is 3rd, after English and Japanese.
Wang Hai Jun   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 am GMT
You are not Chinese, but French. Your nick "Jang Wai Hun" is not Chinese because there is no "Jang" but "Jiang".

Dear webmaster, this French fanatics try to copy the sentence from the truth speakers and even edit my message to the wrong one. Please ban his IP!
fsdssd   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am GMT
Both French and Spanish are unknown in China and even in the whole Asia!
Chinese , Japanese,and English are the most popular foreign languages there!
Hispanic   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am GMT
First, we DON'T say that Spanish is important in Asia, because it is NOT.

On the other hand, some French fanatic people say that French is really important there when no one of them are really important.

Only English, as Western language, is really important in East Asia.

Second, as we read in other post, the situation of foreign languages in East Asia is the next:

China: English and Japanese

Japan: English and Spanish

South Korea: English and Japanese

PD. Neither French nor Spanish are really important in East Asia.

We don't say that our language is global, because it is not. Our language is important in 3 continents: North America, Europe and South America. We always say that.

Some of you say that your language (French) is global, and it is NOT true (it is only relevant in Africa and Europe)
Jang Wai Hun   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 am GMT
<< You are not Chinese, but French. Your nick "Jang Wai Hun" is not Chinese because there is no "Jang" but "Jiang".

Dear webmaster, this French fanatics try to copy the sentence from the truth speakers and even edit my message to the wrong one. Please ban his IP! >>

Hey Guest/Adolfo/Invitado/Colette/A more original name and now Wang Hai Jun, do you think we're gullible enough to believe that you're Chinese?

You cannot dictate the moderator or webmaster of this forum to ban my IP address. Your IP address is the one that is banned that's why you're using a proxy server so that you can still post anti-french messages here. That's why during these past few weeks you were not able to post non-sense messages.

PS: Don't be so hateful just because you can no longer use "Guest" as your username.
Hispanic   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 am GMT
First, Wang Hai Jun is really CHINESE, at least I think so.

Second, all people you say are different people. Colette, for example, was a pro-German person.

PD. No one in the World (Hispanics, Chinese, Japanese, Americans, Brazilians, Europeans, etc) think that your language is global, not only Hispanics.
Guest.   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 am GMT
Sorry, but I can use the name I want...
Visitor   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 am GMT
<< Sorry, but I can use the name I want... >>

Guest. is different form Guest, idiot.

You really have the habit of using others' username like Brennus* instead of with star.

We're not idiot like you!
Jang Wai Hun   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:39 am GMT
"Wang Hai Jun Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 am GMT
You are not Chinese, but French. Your nick "Jang Wai Hun" is not Chinese because there is no "Jang" but "Jiang".

Huang is 黄 and Wang is 王 .
This is the common sense for Chinese.. So, you are not Chinese but fucking a Hispanic fanatic!
Wang Hai Jun   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:42 am GMT
"Jang Wai Hun Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:00 am GMT
You are not Chinese, but Hispanic. Your nick "Wang Hai Jun" is not Chinese because there is no "Wang" but "Huang"."

Wang is 王 and Huang is 黄.
This is the common sense for Chinese.. So, you are not Chinese but fucking French fanatics!
Hispanic   Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:43 am GMT
Ohhh!

He is really Chinese! Which is the ASSHOLE?
+Fr+ vs -Sp-   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:11 am GMT
ALTHOUGH SPANISH AND PORTUGUESE ARE WIDELY SPOKEN IN MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD, ONLY A FEW PEOPLE IN CHINA TRY TO LEARN THEM.........

http://www.lexiophiles.com/english/top-foreign-languages-learnt-in-china
Hispanic   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:34 am GMT
We never say that Spanish is very studied in China. So, it is true.

But, perhaps you don't understand the situation. In some countries French is yet more studied than Spanish. The tendency of the Spanish fad is slow in some countries like China. OK.

An example (I dont know the number of students): in China 20,000 people study French and 10,000 people study Spanish. Both languages are minoritaries.

Well, the French language is the winner in China: +10,000 students. OK.

That can be true because in China French is more traditional than Spanish as foreign language.

And?

In USA, Brazil or the same France there are several MILLIONS that study Spanish.

Only in these 3 countries there are over 15 million people that study Spanish!
Francophone   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 am GMT
<< An example (I dont know the number of students): in China 20,000 people study French and 10,000 people study Spanish. Both languages are minoritaries.

Well, the French language is the winner in China: +10,000 students. OK. >>

These are invented data.

<< In USA, Brazil or the same France there are several MILLIONS that study Spanish.

Only in these 3 countries there are over 15 million people that study Spanish! >>

But the rest of the world, French is second including Spain and Hispanic America.