Germany, france and Italy : a mix of cultures

rön   Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 pm GMT
Hi everybody

my name is rönolick, i just want to say to everybody how my land is the best on earth. Nothing is better than Germany, our culture, our people, our history. If you compare to the other countries like France, they are dirty, lazy, they speak too hign and move their hands and body when they like if they wanted to sell you something, i am not talking about their cousins the italians because they are worst : when they speak they don't have anything to say, they are lazy like the french and they spend their time by drinking cofee. The french and the italians are the worst europeans i have never seen in my entire life. They will allways try to steal you something (especially the italians and the french from the south), they would kill you if they see you talikng to their females, but of course they will talkk to german females only for sex.
PARISIEN   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:01 pm GMT
MDR!

Du bist sicherlich kein Deutscher. Dein Englisch klingt absolut ungermanisch (wie vom spanischen übersetzt).

Die Franzosen schnacken zu laut, meinst du? Solche eine Anklage von deutsche Seite war bisher unerhört.
?   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:30 pm GMT
>>my name is rönolick

Who\What is this "röno" that you lick?
Götterfunken   Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:42 pm GMT
You are certainly not German, but a frustrated Spaniard.
Blank   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 pm GMT
Another wannabe shit stirrer

Yet another hispanic dung beetle
^^^   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:43 pm GMT
>>You are certainly not German, but a frustrated Spaniard.

I doubt that.

http://www.antimoon.com/forum/t8958.htm
Franco   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 pm GMT
I agree that the southern French are the most hideous of all. They are frustrated and resented people like their Catalan cousins. Maybe that is due to historical reasons as the Cathars and Huguenots (most of them from Souther France) were butchered without compassion.
Vinlander   Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:58 pm GMT
Does he smell like, Nachos, meatballs, bad cheese, or Cabbage....who da fuck cares.
Ludolf van Wittenhove.   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:04 pm GMT
Mien naam is Ludolf van Wittenhove.
Sith   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:24 pm GMT
I'm your vader!
Josef Fritzl   Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm GMT
Ja, zhe Germans are zeee best people on earth i tink Ja.

Zhe best cars - BMW, Mercedes - GERMAN

Zhe French and zhe spanish are dirty and poor people.
Franco   Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:12 pm GMT
BMW and Mercedes make good cars, but 90% of Europeans can't aford one of them. Even Volkswagen cars are ridiculously overpriced for what they offer.
On the other hand Citroen does make good cars too. and are afordable They achieve good results in the EuroNCAP test for the price.
smolarek   Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:55 am GMT
90 % of Europeans? Have you ever been to Germany? Almost only BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Volkswagen on the roads.
Your name:   Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 am GMT
"Have you ever been to Germany? Almost only BMW, Mercedes, Audi and Volkswagen on the roads."

- Bollocks. There is also a lot of cheap German-made Ford and GM (Opel), arguably the worst and most unreliable motor cars ever. And Renault budget brand Dacia (low cost vehicles assembled in Romania) has much more customers in Germany than in France.
sackruck   Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 pm GMT
Dacia... lol
That's cheap and cheesy, right!