Countries that are qualified to join La Francophonie

Penetre   Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:04 am GMT
<< Rephrase it again and exclude Brazil, and possibly Portugal, from that list, if you're not dishonest. >>

Whether you like it or not, Brazil and Portugal are qualified to join La Francophonie. You don't represent and speak for the entire Brazilian and Portuguese community if you're really a lussophone and not a hispanic if yu're honest enough.
Penetra   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:09 am GMT
<< Whether you like it or not, Brazil and Portugal are qualified to join La Francophonie >>

I don't have anything against the beautiful country of France or its language, which I would like to learn better to be able to speak fluently. I do have an issue with blatantly false "information", such as that 10% of the Brazilian people speak French. If you're so sure about that data, try travelling around here, relying solely on your language, to see how far you go. OTOH, if .1% of French speakers qualifies us to join the "Francophonie", then I say "salut".

<< You don't represent and speak for the entire Brazilian [...] community >>

Quite on the contrary, I *am* the average Brazilian and I speak with confidence for the vast majority of its population, North to South, coast to coast. Oh wait, that's another megalomaniacal country. I meant jungle to coast.
Sebastião   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:32 am GMT
"Quite on the contrary, I *am* the average Brazilian and I speak with confidence for the vast majority of its population, North to South, coast to coast."

Você acha que represanta todo um povo?Se isso acontece comigo acontece com todu mundo?Essas besteiras que você diz?
O povo brasileiro não é nem um pouquinho representado por você.
Fale por você mesmo essas asneiras que diz, patricinho.Você fala com a média de você mesmo sozinho e sua turminha de plêibóis,rapaz.
El Zorro   Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:54 am GMT
"Francophone countries are also interested in joining the community like Morocco and Romania. Mauritius and Senegal are now a full member of it. These countries showed no interest in joining La Hispanidad."

It´s normal, stupid. La Hispanidad DOESN'T EXIST. There is not such organization.

There are only Hispanic summits for Spanish and Portuguese speakers around the World and countries that were in the Spanish crown or Portuguese Empire.

Study more, froggy.
Ren   Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:02 am GMT
"Quite on the contrary, I *am* the average Brazilian and I speak with confidence for the vast majority of its population, North to South, coast to coast."

Você acha que represanta todo um povo?Se isso acontece comigo acontece com todu mundo?Essas besteiras que você diz?
O povo brasileiro não é nem um pouquinho representado por você.
Fale por você mesmo essas asneiras que diz, patricinho.Você fala com a média de você mesmo sozinho e sua turminha de plêibóis,rapaz.

Just to translate what Sebastião said in case someone missed it towards Penetra:

"You think you represent the entire people of Brazil? If this indeed happens with me, must happen with everyone else? These non sense you speak of? Brazilian people is nothing like what you are trying to represent. Speak for youself with your bullshit, mommy's boy. You speak about you and the group of playboys you hang out with, dude.

Here playboys are the rich mommy's children that has it all easy and go out shoving it on peoples faces. :)
FRA   Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm GMT
French is the most beautiful language in the world. No other language on this planet (including English) can come close to the beauty of the FRENCH language.

C'est la plus belle langue du monde!
Brázilêru   Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:38 pm GMT
"French is the most beautiful language in the world. No other language on this planet (including English) can come close to the beauty of the FRENCH language.

C'est la plus belle langue du monde! "

What i can say about this?
Yes...
At least french is more beautiful than spanish.
But dont be proud of your "shape".
^French can still be the ugliest (besides spanish,always).
Penetra   Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 am GMT
Tião,

Seja mais original e não me copie (até usando as mesmas expressões!) ao tentar me admoestar. Espero que tenha contribuído para o aumento do seu vocabulário, isto é, se você tiver um dicionário ao alcance e for capaz de consultá-lo.
Bom, voltando ao ponto em questão, a afirmaçào do nosso amigo francês, de que 10% dos brasileiros fale francês, é completamente absurda, mesmo que considerássemos domínio precário da língua. Não há nem dez por cento de brasileiros que fale inglês, mesmo que precário.
Le Reynard   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am GMT
<< It´s normal, stupid. La Hispanidad DOESN'T EXIST. There is not such organization.

There are only Hispanic summits for Spanish and Portuguese speakers around the World and countries that were in the Spanish crown or Portuguese Empire.

Study more, froggy. >>

You're the one who should study, idiot. I can see that you're ignorant that you don't even know that La Hispanidad exists.

Why don't you do some more research, fly!
Penetre   Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:40 am GMT
<< I don't have anything against the beautiful country of France or its language, which I would like to learn better to be able to speak fluently. I do have an issue with blatantly false "information", such as that 10% of the Brazilian people speak French. If you're so sure about that data, try travelling around here, relying solely on your language, to see how far you go. OTOH, if .1% of French speakers qualifies us to join the "Francophonie", then I say "salut". >>

I'm sure about that and maybe higher than 10%. English and French are the most widely spoken foreign languages in Brazil. Spanish is the one that is questionable.

<< Quite on the contrary, I *am* the average Brazilian and I speak with confidence for the vast majority of its population, North to South, coast to coast. Oh wait, that's another megalomaniacal country. I meant jungle to coast. >>

Oh, yes you're an average Brazilian of Hispanic descent.
Penetra   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:23 am GMT
<< I'm sure about that and maybe higher than 10%. English and French are the most widely spoken foreign languages in Brazil. Spanish is the one that is questionable. >>

OK, I see you're just a low-life sucker, trolling for attention, but would you care to source that highly dubious information?
Penetre   Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 am GMT
<< OK, I see you're just a low-life sucker, trolling for attention, but would you care to source that highly dubious information? >>

Sut up you stinking and rotting shit!!!!!

You're the one who's hungry for attention. You just entered the scene from nowhere.

Don't make a fool outof me because I know that you're just a hispnic disguising as a brazilian. I noticed that if some of those who defend French against Hispanic onslaught, you would just enter the scene and side with the hispanic.

Vas à l'enfer avec ton opinion stupide. Pas de personne veut tes opinions Dans ce sous-forum.
Penetra   Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 am GMT
<< Sut up you stinking and rotting shit!!!!! >>

How does one "sut" up?

<< You're the one who's hungry for attention. You just entered the scene from nowhere. >>

And you're the one who makes tall claims with no data to back his big mouth.

<< I noticed that if some of those who defend French against Hispanic onslaught, you would just enter the scene and side with the hispanic. >>

I never did such a thing, stop being childish.

<< Vas à l'enfer avec ton opinion stupide. Pas de personne veut tes opinions Dans ce sous-forum. >>

E você vá tomar no seu cu largo, sentando num poste até sair pela boca.
Penetre   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:25 am GMT
<< How does one "sut" up? >>

Well, that's your problem dumb ass!

<< And you're the one who makes tall claims with no data to back his big mouth. >>

I didn't invent any data. I have just gotten it from a reliable source you stupid moron.

<< I never did such a thing, stop being childish. >>

Look who's talking. So that's why you justr came from nowhere to be noticed.

Arrêt de babiller, tu jeune-fille de quatre-ans!

<< E você vá tomar no seu cu largo, sentando num poste até sair pela boca. >>

Regardes, ta gueule et manges de la merde!
$   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 am GMT
Penetre or Visitor,

You are very nervous about your language. French will have the same importance than Italian in the near future. It will be only a strong regional language.

I say that because it is the TRUTH, not to fight like children all day about wich language is more important. All people (including all experts about languages) think the same.

It is IMPOSSIBLE that your language will be in the top five this century due to several demographic, economic and political factors.

There will be a lot of languages more important than French. Not only English, Spanish and Chinese, but Arabic, Portuguese and probably Russian and Hindi. German and Japanese will have a similar importance to your language.

So, you will have a lot of enemies very soon if you don't think otherwise: Chinese, Hispanics, Arabics, Anglos, Brazilians, Indians, Germans, Japanese and Russians.

Italian people are happy and they don't have an important language.

You can try. Don't worry about French and be happy!