Nigel Farage's tactic to prevent interruption in talk

Shuimo   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:49 pm GMT
Deeply impressed by Nigel Farage's tactic to prevent interruption in talk by his intrusive host in Hardtalk, that is, tenaciously repeating the very first word of what yr have in mind, and it worked!:-)

BTW: How popular is UKIP in England and UK in general?
Damian in Edinburgh   Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 pm GMT
***How popular is UKIP in England and UK in general?***

UKIP - a political party calling itself the United Kingdom Independence Party, the sole aim of which is to secure the UK's complete and irrevocable withdrawl from the European Union.....it's very name suggests just that.

It's avowed belief is that the UK remains part of Europe ONLY in a geographical sense - nothing whatsoever could change that of course, but that's where any European connection ends as far as these islands are concerned - in the eyes of UKIP Europe in a political and economic sense is to begin at Calais, or Zeebrugge or the Hook of Holland or Santander or Cherbourg or Bergen or Cuxhaven or whichever other Continental ports are destinations for ferries from Britain.

Nick Farage is, of course, UKIP's leader, one who will hope to gain even more votes in the forthcoming General Election, due to take place on the 6th of May....one has to be held before the 3rd of June anyway...Brown can't flounder on beyond that date. He's a very clever and highly persuasive politician, but it remains to be seen just how popular UKIP is on the British political scene....it has been increasing its share of the vote in every succeeding General Election in the UK for about 20 years or so now, as more and more UK voters here have becoming disillusioned with the EU and view it as incredibly bureaucratic and didactic, beset by corruption in many quarters, and imposing rules on regulations which may well suit many Continental countries but which certainly don't go down too well on this side of the Channel. Many British people also believe that much of the business of the EU is governed by unelected bureaucrats.

No way am I giving my own opinions here - I am simply echoing the thoughts and beliefs of many of my fellow countrymen and women, and if you want to get first hand cast irion proof of just how popular UKIP now is over here then you will have to wait until the morning of Friday the 7th of May as the election results pour in from the 646 Parliamentary consituencies across the land.

Many British people are also resent the large numbers of immigrants from elsewhere in the EU flooding into the UK to which they now have unfettered access and are at liberty to come here. In the eyes of many British people the UK is a very small and densely populated country and their battle cry is something like "Enough is enough....no more! Let's kick the EU into touch, withdraw altogether and let's go independent - and send all these people back home to their own countries.......Britain is full!"

As I say, this is not my own personal opinion as I do not belong to UKIP and do not intend to vote for them. UKIP is particuarly strong in the South and South East of England, parts of the Midlands and the South West of England and East Anglia.....many of these areas being physically closer to Continental Europe, which is significant in itself, and speaks volumes.

It's also a point of interest that the jails of the UK contain a disproportionate number of prisoners from some of the EU Continental countries, notably from Eastern Europe, and a disproportionate number of serious road accidents on the roads of the UK are caused by the drivers of Continental freight drivers driving recklessly or carelessly on British roads and in vehicles which are found to fall short of standard British safety and maintenance regulations as issued by the UK Ministry of Transport, and found to be unfit to be driven on our busy roads.
Reaney   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:07 am GMT
<Nick Farage is, of course, UKIP's leader>

Former leader.
GuestUser   Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:30 pm GMT
<<How popular is UKIP in England and UK in general? ??

Your average Brit is left-wing and brainwashed. UKIP are one of the most sensible parities in the UK today, however, as they are to the right of the conservatives and advocate sensible, managable immigration policies they are considered very near far-right extremeists.

They're a sensible party trying to operate in a country that isn't very sensible.
England for Englanders   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:49 pm GMT
IF YOU WANT A LITTLE MIDGETY LOW IQ FRENCH IMMIGRANT LIKE NIGEL FARAGE FOR A NEIGHBOUR, VOTE UKIP
Shuimo   Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:21 pm GMT
Damn, thx for yr informative reply!

Shuimo surely believes yr very professioanlly journalistic description of the moods common among englanders concerning UKIP and a whole range of the hottest issue on immigration in UK now!

Personally, Shuimo holds Farage's opinions in favor, at least judging by what he said in that BBC Hardtalk interview, and his vision makes much sense to me!

But seriouly speaking, wud anyone seriously think UKIP wud one day pull its biggest goal off by getting UK out of EU?

You are having wet dreams if you believe so!
God forbid and USA forbid! ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Steak 'n' Chips   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:38 pm GMT
Shuimo,

UKIP are are little old dogshit of a party that only get into European politics due to the crude Proportional Represantation system. If we could vote against as well as for, they'd never represent us. Nigel Farrage's attack on that Belgian guy with Dilbert's boss's hairstyle was embarrassing and ridiculous, considering that he is a barely removed Frenchman himself. HE does NOT represent me. I like that guy with cool hair - perfectly suited for his nothing job.

UKIP are a spineless, pathetic shadow of a party with a racist agenda that is so thinly veiled it's laughable. Honestly, whatever they say in their manifesto, I can assure you they're in full favour of repatriation of not only different skin coloured foreigners (like the mentally retarded BNP) but white foreigners too - Italians, french, Germans, Belgians, Spanish. They don't say it openly because they are cowards, but I tell you that is what they believe.

In fact I really don't understand why they don't repatriate themselves, being French and Anglo Saxon immigrants, and while they're at it repatriate immigrant red-haired Vikings and swarthy Celts, leaving just the possibly-extinct Picts in charge. Who in turn should walk out, leaving the country to the fossilised bones of humankind's rat-face Jurassic ancestors.
GuestUser   Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 pm GMT
<<UKIP are a spineless, pathetic shadow of a party with a racist agenda that is so thinly veiled it's laughable. Honestly, whatever they say in their manifesto, I can assure you they're in full favour of repatriation of not only different skin coloured foreigners (like the mentally retarded BNP) but white foreigners too - Italians, french, Germans, Belgians, Spanish. They don't say it openly because they are cowards, but I tell you that is what they believe. >>

Shut up you stupid left-wing drip, just because they're not in favour of Labour warped, open-border immigration policy doesn't make them racist, it makes them proponents of a sensible immigration policy like much of the world. Are you suggesting the whole world is racist for having a restricted immigration policy, or do brainwashed cowards like you think only white British people can be racist?

Get a grip, just because UKIP seeks tighter controls on immigration which are not inline with the left-wing establishments view that you have been brainwashed with doesn't make them racists or anything like the BNP.

UKIP has never once stated repatriation is one of their policies, and there is nothing in their manafesto to suggest that it would be, you are doing nothing but talking out of your ass. Do yourself a favour and just shut up about things you know fuck all about. Typical Labour-voting cretin.
Englander for Englanders   Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 pm GMT
Steak 'n' Chips the the name Van Rompuy sounds like a Flemish name not French. Also, the Normans cunts were some sort of Scandinavian elite not dirty French immigrants. The only French blood in England would be from a few olive boats full of Hugenot immigrants like that little sad UKIP umpalompa called Nigel Farage.

Little French midget v British interests: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herv%C3%A9_Villechaize
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 am GMT
One of the many things I despise about the Labour Party in the UK is the way it has marginalised the Christian faith in favour of minority religious groups in the UK, more especially Islam. Fair enough, the UK is now a very multi-cultural society, but the Christian faith in the UK, be it Roman Catholic or Protestant, is now about 1,500 years old and is still the religion, or declared religion, of the greater majority of the people here in this country. Next year's official census in the UK will show about a 70% of the people stating Christianity as their faith on the census forms which every household or other establishment no matter what will be required by law to complete, and I for one am, or aspire to be, a committed Christian.

I could never vote for a political party that promotes a form of "politically correct" positive discrimination in favour of these "alien" religious groups in the UK, such as the one I have mentioned, but giving free rein to any group or individual to down grade and criticise and marginalise the established Christian faith in these islands.

In protest here is a YT clip featuring the choir of a small school in North Yorkshire, England, singing in the parish church of the wee village of Bossall, which is right out in the countryside to the north of the ancient cathedral city of York - the throne of an Archbishop of the established Church of England - although the magnificent cathedral of York is officially called a Minster.

York is the home town of both Dick Turpin, the notorious 18th century highwayman, and also that of Guy Fawkes, who tried to blow up Parliament in London in 1605 - and is also the hometown of Dame Judi Dench, who claims to have no family connections with the other two gentlemen whatsoever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhtSwx7cpTY
Damian in Edinburgh   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:29 am GMT
oops....it's even sung on the top deck of a bus - somewhat baccanalian manner....let's hope they are all coming back from the wedding and not on their way to the nuptials.....in England obviously but I've no idea just whereabouts down there....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZv9y3KOjxw&feature=related
Kenny   Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:44 pm GMT
@Steak & Chips

I'm from Belgium , i must say i enjoyed seeing the video where Nigel Farrage called Van Rompuy a wet rag , simply because it's the truth.

He could even run Belgium , so how can he handle the EU .

Really , i like Nigel Farage : he is honest , straight to the point , and has common sense . Everything Van Rompuy is not.

And yes , Van Rompuy is a Flemish name , but ideologically , he is not Flemish at all.
dryrag   Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:06 pm GMT
Van Rompuy is a weak Flemish lefty who loves being anal gangbanged by garlic-breathed hirsute Francohones. Fuck the French and Muslims. Long live the dryraggers!