How to write perfect English?

Maria Ozawa   Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:33 pm GMT
How to write English without thinking, without mistake, and just like a Native writer. Do anyone know any website or material available?
US   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:41 pm GMT
Years and years of studying. And living in an English speaking country. And you'll still never be like a native speaker.
eeuuian   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:56 pm GMT
<<And you'll still never be like a native speaker>>

ACtually, I know someone from China (Hong Kong) that came over here at the age of 18 (or so), and after just 4 decades of total immersion, he speaks English like a native.
ass fire breather   Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:34 pm GMT
<<ACtually, I know someone from China (Hong Kong) that came over here at the age of 18 (or so), and after just 4 decades of total immersion, he speaks English like a native. >>

And I saw on the discovery channel that there are people who can breathe fire out of their asses. But it can be said, in the order of the reasonable (i.e. "never" isn't always used literally), that you'll never be one of them.
Maria Ozawa   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 am GMT
Hi I'm Maria Ozawa, a hottest model in Japan.

I've heard about Effortless English methods of AJ Hoge, which can help students learn listening and speaking naturally. Students will then spend most of their time listen AJ lessons over and over so that they will learn English as their mother language. So, there is no need to do workbook or learn grammar rules.
It sounds pretty easy!
But I wonder how I do the same way with my Writing. It's not easy at all!

Please help me! Thanks a lot!

Ps: I will send you my newest DVD!
Daveyboy.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:04 am GMT
The real Maria Ozawa...? OH My God.!! hahhaa..

Maria your English Writing looks very good..!! Yeah you have mistakes but things will get better believe me. ! Do you read In English Maria..? If you don't read In English Start doing it now..! I am learning spanish, and besides all the audio listining, the grammar and vocabulary, I also read a lot from spanish books, It really helps for the word order and the construction of the phrases.!

Eventually, It kind of tranfers to your mind, then when you write in your target language later you seem to automatically know what looks correct and what does not.! To get to that stage takes a lot of reading, but if you already understand written English when you read Maria It will happen so much faster for you.!! Here are some links from this site Maria about learning English, read them because there very good..!!

http://www.antimoon.com/how/input.htm

http://www.antimoon.com/learners/tomasz_szynalski.htm

http://www.antimoon.com/how/input-intro.htm

http://www.antimoon.com/other/myths-speaking.htm

http://www.antimoon.com/other/myths-country.htm

The Quote From US

"Years and years of studying. And living in an English speaking country. And you'll still never be like a native speaker."

You are so very very wrong, read these links your self and look for the part where TOM [ who is a Polish native ] explains how he learned "American English " He also has a couple of audio clips of his voice. He sounds like a native American to me, and his wriiten English is perfect..!! Better than mine and I am native English..haha.

How did he do it..? Read the links, they will open your eyes on the methods that he uses to do it.!! They can be used for any language..!
Daveyboy   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:17 am GMT
Tom, can I have some kind of reward for kissing your ass publicly?
Daveyboy.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:31 am GMT
Hahaha.. very good Daveyboy number 2..!! Its not really kissing ass though is it..? He gives good advice on the best ways to learn a language no..? so I was directing the lovely Maria to some good advice...!!

So tell us Mr big shot Internet Warrior, hiding behind your keyboard..lol.. What are you on this site for..? Are you learning any languages..? Or are you still sticking to just your grammar books and taking YEARS to learn anything..? mmmm..? Or your just a Idiot passing through this site..?

Jog on now little boy... !! LMAO..
Irony   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:39 am GMT
I supose you are not hiding behind a keyboard then?

and to answer your question, no I am not learning any new languages, nor do I desire to.

BTW grammar books can actually be quite useful in avoiding mistakes like "a Idiot". You can borrow mine if you like.
Daveyboy.   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:54 am GMT
Well my bad self, I made a mistake and not put "an Idiot", and no I don't hide behind keyboard / connection, don't need to really unlike people like you..lol.. So your not learning a language..? so why come on hear then..?

Run along now Irony, maybe do a search on the net for a life..!! bye bye..
Daveyboy   Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 am GMT
Oh dear I put hear instead of here.. tut tut tut..
Uk   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:00 pm GMT
Ha.ha.ha, Daveyboy is right Irony, What you doing on this site..? Have you nothing else better to do..?
Irony   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm GMT
So you dont use a keyboard to type your messages?

What am I doing here? mocking those of lesser intelligence. Its cruel, but fun.

Oh and you are here too in case you didnt notice...
Daveyboy   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 pm GMT
lesser intelligence..? Hahahaa.. you really are a sad case Irony.!!

You can mock all you want..lol.. Fair play to you and your immaturity Irony. You can only mock hidden behind your computer though eh..? Pathetic little boy..lmao..
Irony   Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:39 pm GMT
Daveyboy, you seem unable to grasp the concept that YOU ARE BEHIND A COMPUTER TOO as is everyone else who comes here.

and by the way, typing "lol" doesnt actually make your comments funny, sorry about that.

I also think its a bit rich of you to advise others on learning languages when you are not even competent in your native one.