Show of South Korean presidential English: Stunning!

Shuimo   Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm GMT
At the openning ceremony of the US nuclear summit just now, South Korean president (Shuimo can't remember his name in English, but he is called Lee Mingbo 李明博 in Chinese) made a very stunning show of his English upon the invitation of Obama to speak a few words!

Very stunning! Shuimo guess that hardly can anyone here at antimoon find any more excuses to speak English bad! Can you claim you can do no better than South Korean president does?%>_<%
bubbus   Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 pm GMT
Just goes to show how easy English really is, as long as you don't go overboard worrying about the funny little quirks.
schlechtes vorbild   Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 pm GMT
why don't you post a link and not make everyone look for a video of him speaking english?
Zritel'   Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:42 pm GMT
<<why don't you post a link and not make everyone look for a video of him speaking english? >>

Commies aren't allowed to watch videos.
bluebird   Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:18 am GMT
I don't know how well South Korean president can speak English, but I know Taiwan president (or more precisely, President of the Republic of China ) Ma Ying-jeou speaks English quite fluently. He earned S.J.D. (Doctor of Juridical Science) degree from Harvard Law School in 1981.

Here is his interview with CNN talkAsia in 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS8-CVbBLLE
bluebird   Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:30 pm GMT
Lee Myung-Bak is the name of the South Korean president
But I don't find any YouTube video of him speaking English